IGNORED

Luton Town away match day thread

1 hour ago, Midred said:

Watching on Sky where you looked right down on top of the players heads on the near touchline. Never seen that at any other ground.

The iFollow cameraman (which Robinstv used) did my head in last night, zooming into the player taking the throw, and then taking an age to catch up the play.  Every single throw on that side of the ground.

• Like 3

Personally, thought Williams was brilliant when he came on. 

Got to the speed of the game straight away and some of his passes were Tinmanesque. Was it his cross to Andi? If so, that was sublime and should have been buried. 

Wells came on like a man possessed and within seconds nearly grabbed an equaliser. Shame he lost his way a bit but not bad be any means. 

Can’t recall ever being so upbeat after a defeat.

Pearson looked gutted in his post match, but hopefully he’ll reflect and see what strides we have made. Cut out the (recurring) stupid goals and we’ve now a platform on which to build. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

The iFollow cameraman (which Robinstv used) did my head in last night, zooming into the player taking the throw, and then taking an age to catch up the play.  Every single throw on that side of the ground.

Was he stood on the roof?

Watched the highlights back just now, we were really quite unlucky to lose that game- thought there was a collective failure for the 2nd goal and the 1st Vyner could have done better- but on the flipside, Vyner played his part in our equaliser.

Chances though, I'd forgotten about it but quite early we had a corner headed off the line- that goes in, different game. As well as hitting the post late on, Pring and Weimann's efforts were also just over. Despite the defeat we can take a fair few positives really.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Watched the highlights back just now, we were really quite unlucky to lose that game- thought there was a collective failure for the 2nd goal and the 1st Vyner could have done better- but on the flipside, Vyner played his part in our equaliser.

Chances though, I'd forgotten about it but quite early we had a corner headed off the line- that goes in, different game. As well as hitting the post late on, Pring and Weimann's efforts were also just over. Despite the defeat we can take a fair few positives really.

Vyner wasn’t on the pitch for the first . So yeah he could of done much better 😂

2 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Still think it’s a stupid rule now. I know it was implemented because of time wasting but there has to be a better way 

Okay maybe I'm getting my phases of play mixed up slightly- in the build up to the corner that led to the goal, could Vyner have been stronger vs Adebayo.

0:18-0:38 or so- although Adebayo did prettywell. Hindsight etc but had he bundled him down or booted it for a throw in say...

15 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Okay maybe I'm getting my phases of play mixed up slightly- in the build up to the corner that led to the goal, could Vyner have been stronger vs Adebayo.

0:18-0:38 or so- although Adebayo did prettywell. Hindsight etc but had he bundled him down or booted it for a throw in say...

That wasn’t it. In the lead up to the corner for the goal Zak got injured in midfield around the half way line . 

11 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

That wasn’t it. In the lead up to the corner for the goal Zak got injured in midfield around the half way line . 

You are in fact right of course now you mention it, now I think about it...still that phase of play I know now that it didn't lead to the goal, he could have done better on- something for the future perhaps.

17 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

You are in fact right of course now you mention it, now I think about it...still that phase of play I know now that it didn't lead to the goal, he could have done better on- something for the future perhaps.

I don’t think  the phrase . Zak should have done better there . Is the last time we hear it