IGNORED

Andi Weimann

GrahamC

3 hours ago, Jasper Testimitanu said:

Has been leading by example - surely can’t be far off a Austrian call up, the guy fully deserves it and would probably do well at international level with that unbelievable work rate! 

He’s already played 14 times for Austria, the last time was in 2015 - but as you say, I’d get him back into their squad if I was the Austrian boss ...

1 hour ago, TomThumb84 said:

I thought Holden tried to played him more as a number 8 in a 3. He is also coming from areas that he was not during Holdens start last season.

Appreciate your view, but his position, and our shape and fluidity are miles away from the early Holden days.

Was more a 5122 (a 6 and two 8s) as part of Holdenball (Pato, the other 8), whereas it’s 5212 under Nige.

2 hours ago, TomThumb84 said:

I thought Holden tried to played him more as a number 8 in a 3. He is also coming from areas that he was not during Holdens start last season.

Appreciate your view, but his position, and our shape and fluidity are miles away from the early Holden days.

Well whatever the nuances of the formations it suited Weimann at the time, as it does now.