IGNORED

Preston away match day thread

Just now, Fordy62 said:

Pring has been one of our best players this season. 

Don’t you dare group him with Vyner!

Agree, you can’t put him in the same bracket as Vyner but he does make a valid point about the fact he is 24 now. He isn’t a kid. These players are not doing their jobs and all to often we are letting teams in at the last 

The amount of late goals we give away is frightening 

1 minute ago, lenred said:

Hahaha! Whatever.  You’ve been itching for it.  You only come here when there’s some kind of woe to be had.  **** off back under your stone you ****

A bit obsessed with me mate I aint gunna shag ya. I haven't had a pop at the game or the manager that you so love. 

In what world was that not naive fro my pring?

What a load of moaners on here and I should know was one... once,..... come on we trashed them today and they scrapped a lucky draw; yes we could have should have but well impressed from what I`ve seen today COME ON YOU REDS the future is good:city:

Overall disheartening with the final result, but it’s becoming such a joy to watch City again. 

We play some really nice attacking football at times, we have some superb youngsters coming through, and have some really likeable players. 

We have progressed so far over the past year and a half under Nige. Eventually it’ll all click, with a good couple of recruits next Summer I think we could be a dark horse next summer. 

I am proud today to be a City fan, even if we didn’t get 3 points.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Robin 1
Just now, Ivorguy said:

Pring must have driven the coaches mad with that

Every supporter knows what he should have done

Is he really that thick?   If so get rid asap because he will be incapable of learning.  He isn’t a kid anymore, just League 1 playing in Championship

He’s been fantastic.  He’s cocked up big time here but he’s been one of the finds of the season.  Let’s not go massively overboard on him for a mistake.  Plenty have been made and plenty will continue to be made for the foreseeable.  But we’re building 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 2
1 minute ago, Jerseybean said:

Character building isn’t it supporting City?,! We really, really didn’t deserve to draw that.  Excellent performance and a hugely disappointing result. So many great performances personally thought H-NM was MothM. 

If only we had converted the great chances we created when ahead, the game would have been sewn-up at half time. 

Special shout out to the traveling fans. It’s going to be a long and miserable journey home.

NP is getting a team together, we looked very good again throughout the game today.  

I'm not sure the character building is worth the year it takes off your life every time you watch us. I don't want to be a strong character in a wooden box.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, red panda said:

Get these silly mistakes out of system in a season when points don't really matter!

But if we have the same personnel in defence next season how can we be confident they won't carry on chucking goals away?

As Nigel said after Luton, we can't go on having to score at least 2 goals every game to get anything. Yet days later here we are again. I despair.

Weimann and Pring both making mistakes on the break. Another really good performance considering what we were seeing maybe 2-3 months ago at home and away when everyone was calling for the manager's head. 

At least it is individual mistakes that are costing us and not the style or lack of effort on the pitch.

It may seem like two points dropped but you can't say we didn't go for it. 

I am really enjoying this team run their socks off and they will learn from these mistakes.  

COYR.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

Pring has been one of our best players this season. 

Don’t you dare group him with Vyner!

Oh believe me, i think hes way better than Vyner! Just dont think either are good enough to be regulars in the championship.

Being one of our better players this season isn’t saying a great deal either, lets be honest!

6 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Jeez…….yet another late, late goal conceded…….. how many is that now? Must at least 7 or 8.

Goals conceded after 75 minutes that cost points this season (today doesn’t count as we also scored our second beyond 75 minutes) 

Home to Blackpool - 2 points

Away to Forest Green Rovers - meaning a penalty shoot out which we lost 6-5

Home to Luton - 2 points

Away to QPR + 2 points

Home to Fulham + 1 point

Away at Peterborough + 2 points

Home to Forest - 3 points

Away to Coventry - 1 point

Home to Blackburn - 2 points

Away to Hull - 0 points (both teams scored beyond 75 minutes)

Home to QPR - 1 point

Home to Millwall +2 points