IGNORED

Feel like I’ve said this a lot often

Unan

33 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

It is too many now. Think it is 12 points lost from 90th min on. That would put is in the playoff. Ok they do happen but think that 12 points is from 6-7 games. That is far too many. 

But yes, the spirit of this post is correct. We have built up to be a competitive outfit. I enjoy a lot of the football on display. 

There is no one who isn’t jaw wide open in disbelief about how regularly it happens. Of course it is maddening. But it’s outweighed by the progress - both as a team and with a number of individuals.

We are shrinking the squad and concentrating on quality rather than numbers of options.

We have a pattern of play for first time since LJs first two seasons.

We have some real young talent looking like they can actually fulfil some potential rather than flatter to deceive.

We are scoring goals.

And most importantly, its becoming nice to watch - even in defeat - for the first time since cotts. When was the last time watching City was actually enjoyable from a football point of view??

Im positive about things. Very, very annoyed. But positive. 

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

It is too many now. Think it is 12 points lost from 90th min on. That would put is in the playoff. Ok they do happen but think that 12 points is from 6-7 games. That is far too many. 

But yes, the spirit of this post is correct. We have built up to be a competitive outfit. I enjoy a lot of the football on display. 

We’ve salvaged a few late on too, Hull, Millwall, Peterborough?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Red Shadow said:

Yep. I'm sure Nige will get us tightened up at the back for next season. We can't keep needing to score three to win. Lots of green shoots to be positive about though. Things are definitely looking better. Onwards and upwards. COYR.

This is such a great thing to read....we can't need to keep scoring 3.......earlier in the season it was if only we could score those last minute goals wouldn't be so critical! Times have changed n I much prefer it this way....