IGNORED

Pearson - looks like he's building something and maybe the club see this.

BCFC Rich

Saw someone mention McInnes. I don’t think we can light too many candles for the man who brought in Pearson, Foster, McManus, McGivern and so on.

They might have been cheap Scottish imports, by and large, but they were largely bad apples.

This group works as a collective and what we sometimes lack in quality we are beginning to make up for in steel, which I think we appreciate all the more because we’ve seen so little of that in the past few years.

There’s always going to be some people who don’t rate the job NP is doing, you can never please everyone and not everyone gives two thoughts about the context of our indifferent season.

But it says a lot that even with our penchant for conceding late goals - when the anger will still be bubbling by the time weary fans type in OTIB.co.uk - there isn’t the chorus against Nigel which I am certain we would’ve seen at this point were LJ or Holden in the dugout.

For the cup run of 17/18 and the play-off pushes, Nigel’s plan feels as strong as any of that despite where we are in the league, and despite having barely a pot to piss in to bring in new additions.

Edited by RonWalker
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

The name Sean O'Driscoll still gives me nightmares. Won't forget he genuinely said we may need to get relegated to league two to progress. Also his poor attitude in his interviews and dreary voice. Awful.

Good coach poor manager, like johnson