IGNORED

Mason Greenwood

Fordy62

9 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Stan collymore whacked urlrika infront of fans.

I dont recall anything being done to him?

Not quite sure the point you’re trying to make here. If Greenwood has done what it appears he has (and the evidence is compelling), he deserves a long stretch inside. Collymore not being punished for hitting Ulrika is neither here nor there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wiltshire robin said:

Understand your reasons but listen to the audio mate , caught red handed 

Yea, I did now. i don't know his voice at all but seems pretty bad. She doesn't look too scared though, but I let the profesionals decide what is this. If the police finds this story true, then Greenwood is a piece of ****. Mans hitting womens are retarded anyway.

Sometimes you have to defend yourself even against a woman these days but you don't hit her...you can do other things so nobody gets hurt.

• Like 1

I've not heard the audio, nor do I wish to hear it. Saw a couple of pictures and that in itself along with the claims, should warrant some kind of investigation on it's own merit.

If he has done this, then he can kiss goodbye to his career. Be interesting what Man Utd's next move will be, as I'd be amazed/disgusted if he was involved in anything at club level for the foreseeable.

1 hour ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

An ´interesting’ view.

To take it a bit further, a serving Police Officer was convicted recently of kidnapping, raping and murdering a young lady.

Would you warn young ladies in fear of being sexually assaulted not to approach a Policeman in case the same thing happens to them?

No, but the point I was making was that you can understand why she shared on social media as opposed to reporting it.

14 minutes ago, Mihai said:

Yea, I did now. i don't know his voice at all but seems pretty bad. She doesn't look too scared though, but I let the profesionals decide what is this. If the police finds this story true, then Greenwood is a piece of ****. Mans hitting womens are retarded anyway.

Sometimes you have to defend yourself even against a woman these days but you don't hit her...you can do other things so nobody gets hurt.

To be honest mate reading your posts seem like thinly veiled attempts at blaming the women. "let professionals decide, if the story is true, doesn't look scared, these days you don't hit her" wtf What planet are you on??

There is no context that can ever explain the audio or the pictures. People really can't just give the benefit of the doubt to the victim huh?

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Super said:

Always been something about him despite his talent. Reason why Southgate doesn't pick him.

Kept pulling out of England internationals due to 'injury' then would miraculously appear for Man Utd a week later. Had a chip on his shoulder because Southgate punished him for acting a 'lad' in Iceland. 

I had a bad feeling he was a bad egg

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

Not quite sure the point you’re trying to make here. If Greenwood has done what it appears he has (and the evidence is compelling), he deserves a long stretch inside. Collymore not being punished for hitting Ulrika is neither here nor there.

Didn’t he put the boot into her when she was on the floor?

1 minute ago, 2015 said:

Kept pulling out of England internationals due to 'injury' then would miraculously appear for Man Utd a week later. Had a chip on his shoulder because Southgate punished him for acting a 'lad' in Iceland. 

I had a bad feeling he was a bad egg

It was actually reported that he declined selection for recent England squads because he wanted to continue his development at Man Utd. As if international football wouldn't help his development.

There have been hints of disciplinary issues at his club too so yes there always seemed to be a bit of doubt about him.

From The Guardian:

Manchester United said in a statement: “We are aware of images and allegations circulating on social media. We will not make any further comment until the facts have been established. Manchester United does not condone violence of any kind.”

Greater Manchester Police said they were “aware of images and video circulating on social media. Enquiries are ongoing to establish the full circumstances.”

As you would expect at this stage.

I guess photos of an injury don't prove the cause of the injuries, but coupled with the audio file, there is now a significant reason to believe her claims.

Greenwood could now rely on a defence that the injuries were self inflicted and the audio recording was of role play. 

If however witnesses can attest to aggressive and domineering behaviour from MG, he's on thin ice.

Likewise, if witnesses were to attest that the victim actually has a track record of deviousness and manipulation, then that could form MG's defence.

10 minutes ago, Lorenzos Only Goal said:

He's screwed, that's GBH he's off to jail for a few months.  Because of his profile he might get more, the shame is I've seen people do worse and get suspended sentences.

The injuries sustained would be at a ABH level. But that’s not the offence he needs to be worried about. 

At this particular moment, given what we’ve seen (heard) it’s hard to see how he’s going to avoid a substantial stretch. 

1 minute ago, mozo said:

I guess photos of an injury don't prove the cause of the injuries, but coupled with the audio file, there is now a significant reason to believe her claims.

Greenwood could now rely on a defence that the injuries were self inflicted and the audio recording was of role play. 

If however witnesses can attest to aggressive and domineering behaviour from MG, he's on thin ice.

Likewise, if witnesses were to attest that the victim actually has a track record of deviousness and manipulation, then that could form MG's defence.

Yep… these would be defences…

Self inflicted is plausible I suppose. 
Role play is plausible I suppose. 

But both taken together really isn’t very likely. 

I just hope she confided in someone early on, or called the police herself. 

The police will undoubtedly piece it together as best they can for a court to decide what’s gone on. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Mihai said:

It may be true it may be not. With these editing skills and the "brain" of the actual generation, I don't find it hard at all to be all fake so she can get more attention and money.

But probably it is real and Greenwood is kinda going down...I don't think his team mates will accept him anymore even if he doesn't go to jail.

Have you seen it all? To be fair no evidence he’s actually done those injuries to her, but the voice recording is pretty damning

3 hours ago, Isawjonshaw said:

The opposing fans will be brutal.  “You’re just a bunch of rapists!”…

I know this is off topic but it’s just reminded me. The other night at Luton our fans were giving their keeper a load of abuse, paedo, sex offender etc. Was there something in that or just a bunch of idiots thinking that’s good “banter”?

6 minutes ago, Oh Louie louie said:

On a serious note, man united would have known about this days ago.

Imagine the inteligence they have on players?

If rumour is to be believed, something terrible happened in late 2020 of a Manchester based footballer. Many thought it was tied in the Mendy story, but it was a separate issue. 

Greenwood missed an Everton game unexpectedly and the club said it was in "illness"

I won't say it in here due to legalities and thread closures, etc, but it's not hard to find.

Carpet brushing at its finest if it's been known this whole time and they've continuously ignored it hoping it goes away. 

• Like 1

Well, she is incredibly brave for coming forward, cus, if true (and looks it to anyone) who knows how many more woman this vile narcissist bully would of abused. People like him are so dangerous, he would not of stopped. He clearly thinks he can have and take what he pleases, to hell with what pain it would inflict on others. 

• Like 1