IGNORED

Zach Clough …..

Slippin cider

2 hours ago, BigTone said:

Having lived in Adelaide for many years I can confirm that the place is as boring as bat shit especially since Gepps Cross Drive in cinema closed down. Just the place for our Zach !!

Yup.

Unless you have an unnatural interest in churches or go AFL mad - there is zero to do in Adelaide.

And it can get damn hot in Summer - 40c+ for days on end.

3 hours ago, BigTone said:

Having lived in Adelaide for many years I can confirm that the place is as boring as bat shit especially since Gepps Cross Drive in cinema closed down. 

58 minutes ago, The Constant Rabbit said:

Yup.

Unless you have an unnatural interest in churches or go AFL mad - there is zero to do in Adelaide.

How interesting.

I have never visited Adelaide nor, indeed, Australia, but I always had in my mind that (Sydney excepted) it was the cosmopolitan centre of Australia.

Many years ago I used to see a girl from Melbourne, who used to regale me about the delights of her home town, but I never knew that Adelaide was as boring as you two make out. 

25 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

How interesting.

I have never visited Adelaide nor, indeed, Australia, but I always had in my mind that (Sydney excepted) it was the cosmopolitan centre of Australia.

Many years ago I used to see a girl from Melbourne, who used to regale me about the delights of her home town, but I never knew that Adelaide was as boring as you two make out. 

I heard that people in Adelaide list "doing the vacuuming" as a top 5 activity. Number 2 was going grocery shopping I think.

• Haha 3

His Dad allegedly laughed when he heard Bristol City was interested in signing his son - he may well have been proved wrong - but this regular, obsessive, interrogation and analysis of his career since he turned us down seems a bit weird - multiple threads on this subject seem to seek reassurance that he made the wrong decision - he didn’t sign for us - so what? 

On 03/02/2022 at 05:10, BigTone said:

Having lived in Adelaide for many years I can confirm that the place is as boring as bat shit especially since Gepps Cross Drive in cinema closed down. Just the place for our Zach !!

Still time to catch a viewing at Gepps Cross Tone, 25th & 26th of this month are the final shows.

The end of an era mate ?