IGNORED

Coach 1

Redandproud

It's been a, while since I travelled by coach and I mostly went on coach 2 (Jerry's coach) but when I travelled on coach 1 it was fine. Yes it had a higher average age and the regulars liked their fixed seats but they'd offer drinks and snacks too. Coach 2 had a younger average but also had its regulars some of whom could be seen in the same seats for each trip. 

4 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

It's been a, while since I travelled by coach and I mostly went on coach 2 (Jerry's coach) but when I travelled on coach 1 it was fine. Yes it had a higher average age and the regulars liked their fixed seats but they'd offer drinks and snacks too. Coach 2 had a younger average but also had its regulars some of whom could be seen in the same seats for each trip. 

But what happens if I sit in a regulars seat, do I get ask to move?

4 minutes ago, shahanshahan said:

I'm getting this coach for the first time. I usually get another coach as Coach 1 would usually be sold out, but I'm sure it's the same as any of the other CATS coaches ?‍♂️

Have they mentioned the initiation ceremony ?

45 minutes ago, Redandproud said:

But what happens if I sit in a regulars seat, do I get ask to move?

Have you ever been out with a group of mates, sat in a pub, doing your thing and had some random loner come along and plonk themselves down at your table...? 

That will be you on Saturday..! 

Truth is, coach 1 is a bit of an enigma for most because you can't get on it. 

These people travel the length & breadth of the country watching City - so you'll have a shared interest. Be polite & respectful of the fact that's its you ntering their domain & I'm sure you'll be very welcome. 

Plonk a wireless speaker on your lap, blasting out the greatest garage anthems of 2021 & then probably not so welcome..! 

It would be my last choice as mode of transport to an away game - but you'll be fine. 

Good luck..! ?

• Like 2