IGNORED

Coach 1

Redandproud

3 hours ago, Redandproud said:

Anyone experienced coach 1 , I'm on it for Saturday, any tips, I understand members have they're same seats for every away game, 

I've only used Coach 1 the once. Tuesday April 14th 2015. Everyone was in a great mood for some reason. I was even given a free can of Coke! 

2 hours ago, shahanshahan said:

I'm getting this coach for the first time. I usually get another coach as Coach 1 would usually be sold out, but I'm sure it's the same as any of the other CATS coaches ?‍♂️

You poor misguided innocent...........the first rule of Coach 1....is  that you don't talk about Coach 1 ?

• Haha 1

I travelled regularly on coach one for a few years in the early to mid nineties.

I used to sit directly behind Beryl most of the time and she used to give us all the latest gossip. You certainly knew who her favourite players were (and weren't). When I first started the steward was a chap called Steve. He had a falling out with Beryl one game, and after that the Stewarding was done by a young lady (sorry I can't remember her name). I remember an old chap called Reg who used to travel to games with the first team back in the 1950s.

I expect a few of the older coach one regulars from my time have passed on now (obviously Beryl, RIP) , as have two of the friends I used to go with (brothers Dave and Ian Cottle, RIP, both passing at early ages).

Coach one regulars were a bit special (and clearly still are if this thread is to be believeed :) ), but don't diss them too much, they are probably more Bristol City than you (and me)!

• Like 6
  • Robin 3

Sit where you like lad, I went on coach 1 to Watford many years ago and told one of the regulars who was very rude in explaining the situation to eff off. Must have had at least 30 Pairs of eyes staring at the back of my head all the way home. Can’t remember if it was 1-1 or a 2-1 defeat. I know James was in goal and got lobbed my mark yeates that game come back off the bar and someone tucked a rebound in