IGNORED

Coach 1

Redandproud

• Admin
1 hour ago, Redandproud said:

I didn't say "tough shit" if they don't like it,get it right,

My only issue, I note from your question to Jerry was that you would appreciate a specific seat.

As people on Coach 1 are regulars, there COULD be the possibility that there are already people using this seat for a similar reason, it comes across a bit flippant that you feel you can just sit in this seat.

I hope you have picked the phone up and resolved your query, as if you do have any mobility issues they really should have been resolved for you by now

I’ve never been on coach 1 (otherwise I wouldn’t be alive ?) but when I’ve been on coach 2 or 3, where there are quite a few regulars, the steward always said something like “sit anywhere apart from the first 5 rows”. So I assume on coach 1 the steward would guide non-regulars where to sit. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Brann-red said:

Coach 1 transformed into a double decker today .. is that usual ? 

Not unusual but doesn't happen too often. Peter carol coaches could only offer 49 seater coaches, Turner's have quite a few options. The club can take bookings then order the right size coaches to fill. Eg today they put on a double decker and a 63 seater, filling those two coaches. Peter Carol would have needed to provide 3 or more coaches and the cost would have been more. Turner's have been excellent and so much cheaper as they are much more flexible. 

• Thanks 1

Just got back home. Was indeed on Coach 1, on a lovely, comfortable double decker. Told I could sit where I wanted to (that was available, so no driver's seat for me!) and had USB charging ports, useful for my devices. Even stopped by Eastgate - ideal for me as I currently live in Fishponds so it saved me a (shorter) bus journey.

Based on the replies I've seen, either they were from those that used to go on Coach 1 before my time, or it was some in-joke that I wasn't aware of. Haven't got a City away game planned for a while, so who knows if I get on Coach 1 again (depending on availability)

• Like 5

17 hours ago, Bernard Lerring said:

Love it... over 100 replies ranging from the sublime to the ridiculous, and we Don't even get to an actual outcome ?

It's like being noshed off to the point of no return and then she walks off before the money shot

He gave us a full, trousers around the ankles penguin.

4671CB55-0CF2-453D-B719-F98FE446346D.gif