IGNORED

Six Nations

Kid in the Riot

30 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Lack of fluency, scrums are a disaster area......we look better when Dombrandt is in the game, Marcus Smith clever, Jack Nowell missing a few tackles. Overall England in control, but Wales dangerous in broken play. Next score could be key.

And it was.

13 hours ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Always good to beat the Welsh. Happy days.

Salty Welsh tears - c’mon bring on the usual excuses ?

I’m a Welshman and predicted a Welsh loss. Said on the match day thread yesterday before kick off I’m expecting a shit Saturday. Wales are good at conceding penalties and England took them really well. Never expected us to be so bad at lineouts and the one that led to the English try was plain ridiculous. Did enjoy the last 10 minutes and nearly achieved a miracle post 80 minutes. 
Never understood why Wales sent Rees Zammit home. Just keeping him on the bench could of have given us some outlet towards the end. 
No salty tears here, enjoyed the game overall and thought England deserved to win. 
I expect England stop Ireland for the triple crown, but I can’t see past a French Grand Slam this year who are looking very strong. 

Edited by RedorDead BCFC
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Not here, the French look one of the best sides I have seen in years, I can't believe the Welsh are hanging on their coat tails. looking for a 2nd half onslaught.

Been pretty poor tonight so far but still expect them to win.

How does the referee decide when and where to allow a quick penalty kick? In previous matches players go to take a quick kick and the referee brings it back. Was it this referee who told Farrell to go and talk to his team and then allowed Wales to take a quick penalty ending in a try?