IGNORED

Six Nations

Kid in the Riot

28 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

#TearsForTone tonight ?

Looking like four wins for England in the past two championships, with two of those obviously coming against Italy. Incredibly poor overall, though Eng did at least put up a good fight today. 

Red card killed us. Even then we may not have beaten this Irish team but for 60 odd minutes we played with loads of character. This Irish team are going to be in the final 4 next year in the World Cup - the trophy Wales have never won in case you had forgotten. Yaki ****** dah Bristolian boyo 

1 hour ago, TonyTonyTony said:

You need to understand the rules better

Epic game. Well done England but Ireland too strong in the end.

Good game as you say.

Like football there are rules and then there's the interpretation of them by different referees.

I thought the ref was decent. I don't think England were scrummaging completely legally but that can always be a lottery. Ireland had to chance to change the ref's perception and couldn't.

My only big problems were no Irish yellow card for repeated scrum infringements and no yellow for Itoje cynically killing the ball on the line.

Obviously pleased to win but the red was a shame as we were probably deprived of an even better game. Good effort from England and hopefully they'll surprise France next week!

On 12/03/2022 at 20:48, MichaelRobartes said:

Good effort from England and hopefully they'll surprise France next week!

Its a bit of a free hit for England, however i reckon France are just too good this season.

So, we face the possible scenario of England finishing 5th in the 6N, for the 3rd time under Eddie Jones. He came in with a bang, won the GS in 2016, and 6N winners in 2017 and 2020. Obviously RWC runners up in 2019, but i reckon its time to move him on. Not good enough, and his subs are bizarre at times and his snubbing of certain players. It also take him far too long to play the in form players in the Premiership, and sometimes he talks utter shite in interviews.

46 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

WTF. Been at the beach all day and I come back to THIS. 

Now I've got to support England in the game later, as want the Irish to win the Championship over the French all day long. Vile. 

I'm hoping for us to win without a BP and France to draw with no BP. Then we win on points difference. The ultimate shithouse Championship.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1