IGNORED

Blackpool away match day thread

I think at this point all we've proven is that we cannot play in this formation. Whilst we've improved going forward we don't have the quality at the back to play with 3 central defenders, we get pulled all over the place and we never look confident in our defending at all. 

1 minute ago, Spike said:

I think at this point all we've proven is that we cannot play in this formation. Whilst we've improved going forward we don't have the quality at the back to play with 3 central defenders, we get pulled all over the place and we never look confident in our defending at all. 

I think what ever formation we play we’re shit at the back!

• Like 1
Just now, Atticus said:

Comical, clown like performances week in week out from our defence. Is this what we have to accept under Pearson is it?

Anyone see any type of improvement defensively under Pearson? Why not? Is he and his coaches that inept?

I don't think there's a lot of doubt that we have regressed defensively since Bentley was dropped. Not that we were that great previously either.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, maxjak said:

Wondering what excuses NP will come up with this time? Lots of sighs of exasperation?   Well he picks the team, so it is   .... up to him to come up with solutions, getting a little fed up with his curt responses?

I'm still very much in his camp but he can't keep repeating that we have to stop conceding so many goals while failing to find any kind of solution.

• Like 1