IGNORED

Kane Wilson — Confirmed

tin

14 minutes ago, Rich said:

Hornets live in a nest, nests are in trees, Oakwell is a reference to a tree, so he's signing for Barnsley. Real Ted Rogers 321 moment there. 

Too simple, It continues "tree's grow in a forest, forests can also be called woods, Chris Woods last club was Burnley and he now coaches for Scotland. Ergo, Wilson will sign for Burnley and get picked for Scotland! :) 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Too simple, It continues "tree's grow in a forest, forests can also be called woods, Chris Woods last club was Burnley and he now coaches for Scotland. Ergo, Wilson will sign for Burnley and get picked for Scotland! :) 

This is getting silly now, "stop it". ?

• Robin 1

Just now, Port Said Red said:

Hmmm I have just "robinned" your post, is that a clue? :) 

I honestly don't know what the Robin denotes. Or the confused emoji, I consider that an insult, wish they'd get rid of that one.

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Not quite. The bee is a Bumble Bee. Bumble is the nickname of former England cricketer David Lloyd. David Lloyd is from Accrington and also played for Accrington Stanley. He remains a lifelong supporter. In a shock move Kane Wilson will sign for Accrington Stanley. 

Edited by RoystonFoote'snephew
Text corrrection
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Not quite. The bee is a Bumble Bee. Bumble is the nickname of former England cricketer David Lloyd. David Lloyd is from Accrington and also played for Accrington Stanley. He remains a lifelong supporter. In a shock move Kane Wilson will sign for Accrington Stanley. 

Accrington Stanley.....

Who are they?

6 minutes ago, City1984 said:

Accrington Stanley.....

Who are they?

A league club that Bristol City have never played against in a league match.

Also for the two FA Cup games, away and replay at home, City wore those beautiful blue and white quartered shirts of our Bristol brethren from Eastville! 

24 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Every club now knows what league they will be in next season. Surely if there were other clubs willing to make an offer this would have happened now otherwise they run the risk of missing out.

Of course this may well be the case but surely it would have made its way to the media if so?

It could be that he’s not first choice for some clubs and he has to wait to see how things progress over the window, who knows? I think we can safely say we won’t be the only club who has put an offer in front of him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Finley_Smith10 said:

FGR just signed a wing back. New kit release, could it be?

I like Corey O’Keeffe, on my watch list, good move for him….probably going to Champ might be too big a step this summer.

Hopefully he will do well as Wilson’s replacement.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jerseybean said:

It was always logical to expect him to go to Watford.

We had talks with him several weeks ago so if he was going to join us I would have thought it would be done by now.

We'll see soon enough though.

2 minutes ago, chinapig said:

It was always logical to expect him to go to Watford.

We had talks with him several weeks ago so if he was going to join us I would have thought it would be done by now.

We'll see soon enough though.

My view is that I think it’s logical to “link” him with Watford due to Edwards, but I’m not convinced it’s a logical move for him, unless Watford’s leopard spots have changed.  Does he fancy ousting Femenia or Ngakia for example (assuming they don’t move to Udinese! ?)?

It would be a risky move.

Not saying City are his most attractive offer either, just not convinced Watford would be the right move for him.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

My view is that I think it’s logical to “link” him with Watford due to Edwards, but I’m not convinced it’s a logical move for him, unless Watford’s leopard spots have changed.  Does he fancy ousting Femenia or Ngakia for example (assuming they don’t move to Udinese! ?)?

It would be a risky move.

Not saying City are his most attractive offer either, just not convinced Watford would be the right move for him.

I entirely take your point.

What we don't know is whether Femenia and/or Ngakia will want to play in the Championship if they can engineer something better.

We don't know either what Wilson's motivation is. Does he want a club that is best for his development or the one that will pay him the most money?

In any event I imagine he will have offers from a number of clubs so can take his time to choose.

7 minutes ago, chinapig said:

I entirely take your point.

What we don't know is whether Femenia and/or Ngakia will want to play in the Championship if they can engineer something better.

We don't know either what Wilson's motivation is. Does he want a club that is best for his development or the one that will pay him the most money?

In any event I imagine he will have offers from a number of clubs so can take his time to choose.

Yes, ? agree.