IGNORED

Kane Wilson — Confirmed

tin

A report from the Watford Observer says that Wilson is one player that newly appointed boss Rob Edwards would like to work with again if he were to consider signing players from his former club.

So If i've got it right, the Watford Observer is saying "If" he was interested in working with any of his old FGR players again, then Edwards would consider Wilson.

Kind of a non story isn't it?

"If" Pearson was interested in signing players from his old club Leicester. Then one of the players he used to work with, and no doubt be interested in signing is Jamie Vardy, or  possibly Kasper Schmeichel.

Doesn't really mean anything as an article does it?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, NcnsBcfc said:

A report from the Watford Observer says that Wilson is one player that newly appointed boss Rob Edwards would like to work with again if he were to consider signing players from his former club.

So If i've got it right, the Watford Observer is saying "If" he was interested in working with any of his old FGR players again, then Edwards would consider Wilson.

"If" Pearson was interested in signing players from his old club Leicester. Then one of the players he used to work with, and no doubt be interested in signing is Jamie Vardy, or  possibly Kasper Schmeichel.

We all need our dose of footy gossip so let the rumours roll. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, NcnsBcfc said:

Was that from a couple / few days ago, because if so, the headline certainly didn’t match the content.

1 hour ago, NcnsBcfc said:

Also , I doubt that Edwards will have a major say in recruitment 

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Was that from a couple / few days ago, because if so, the headline certainly didn’t match the content.

The Watford Observer quotes "Reports from the West Country", whilst Bristol World say "Reports from the Watford Observer".

I think the pair of them just need to stop the charade now, and stop quoting each other......?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NcnsBcfc said:

The Watford Observer quotes "Reports from the West Country", whilst Bristol World say "Reports from the Watford Observer".

I think the pair of them just need to stop the charade now, and stop quoting each other......?

People’s Front of Judea, or Judean People’s Front ???

4 hours ago, Davefevs said:

My view is that I think it’s logical to “link” him with Watford due to Edwards, but I’m not convinced it’s a logical move for him, unless Watford’s leopard spots have changed.  Does he fancy ousting Femenia or Ngakia for example (assuming they don’t move to Udinese! ?)?

It would be a risky move.

Not saying City are his most attractive offer either, just not convinced Watford would be the right move for him.

I agree, it seems like lazy journalism to link him to Watford.

Former manager who he performed well for = must follow him to new club. At least that seems to be the logic to some reporters.  

I think its a step too far for him currently. And I mean no disrespect when I say that, because he could do very well at this level. 

But we are surely a more suitable club for 'the next step' in his development. 

He's 22 years old, and we could offer him regular playing time, and he would have Tanner (and possibly Sykes) for competition. 

I don't think he gets that opportunity at Watford. 

3 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Pete O’Rourke now saying it, that’s good enough for me.

it’s not him, some pervert pretending to be him unfortunately 

unless he also said this about Callum O’Dowda

Edited by Greedo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, chinapig said:

New one on me Dave, who does he play for??

Exeter.  First name Chuck / Chieck!

Just now, BCFCGav said:

On the roof, in the away shirt, at 6pm please ? 

I’m impressed at your excitability Gav.

Edited by Davefevs
  • Haha 1