IGNORED

Kane Wilson — Confirmed

tin

1 hour ago, Eddie Notgetinya said:

Absolutely no chance given Colour blindness issues. I’d hope we weren’t that insensitive 

Serious question. Is white an issue for people with colourblindness? I know very little about this condition, never known anyone with it (by that I mean a friend or relative) so I am pretty much ignorant apart from being aware of the obvious red/green yellow/blue used in simple tests. 

If white is a serious issue as I think you are saying, what colour kits are the best options. I guess the condition must vary so much for each individual its difficult to say but is white one of the worst options?

25 minutes ago, RedM said:

Serious question. Is white an issue for people with colourblindness? I know very little about this condition, never known anyone with it (by that I mean a friend or relative) so I am pretty much ignorant apart from being aware of the obvious red/green yellow/blue used in simple tests. 

If white is a serious issue as I think you are saying, what colour kits are the best options. I guess the condition must vary so much for each individual its difficult to say but is white one of the worst options?

I was referring to green. I’m pretty ignorant to it aswell but it was highlighted over the course of the last season on here. As I understand it if the two teams playing are in red and green respectively then they cannot be distinguished between which must be incredibly frustrating. I think the club were made aware so hopefully it hasn’t fallen on deaf ears - that would be a real shame 

1 minute ago, Eddie Notgetinya said:

I was referring to green. I’m pretty ignorant to it aswell but it was highlighted over the course of the last season on here. As I understand it if the two teams playing are in red and green respectively then they cannot be distinguished between which must be incredibly frustrating. I think the club were made aware so hopefully it hasn’t fallen on deaf ears - that would be a real shame 

Ah ok, I guess you confused me by quoting the person who said white and responded to that. From your response I thought white was a big issue, which surprised me. Glad to hear thats not the case!

2 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I don’t want to come across colour blindest… but I have a whole day planned of getting nothing done by watching this thread. Can we keep it about Kane Wilson?

But what about our third kit goal keeper socks, and availability of said socks in April 23,

This issues must be resolved

11 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Richard Gould and Nigel Pearson must take huge credit in getting these players to sign. RG goes about his business in the background and NP doesn’t bullshit the fan base. Whilst he is not everyone’s cup of tea, I am so glad he is at our football clubs and is slowly trying to change it for the best and the future after he has gone. Really looking forward to next season. COYR

Let's see hope NP is with us for a good few years.

• Like 1
  • Robin 2

1 minute ago, Riaz said:

Great news, that we have signed one of our targets on a free..

But where does this leave George Tanner? Will be loaned out?

I think Scott will now go back to his best position in midfield, giving us two options at right wing back (Tanner and Wilson). Hell, GT and KW might even play together at times next season like Pring and Dasilva did, with Wilson on the wing and Tanner behind him at RB.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Also, As FGR have offered him a new deal….had they just released him with no contract offer, then compo wouldn’t be necessary, maybe just a small amount of EPPP training costs.

Coupled with others responses, I don’t think Nige is looking for back-ups in any positions really, want “better than” players generally.

I'm unsure of the rules around this.  Would EPPP count if he didn't come through their academy?  He signed from WBA and essentially went straight into the team at FGR.  I can't seem to find anything concrete about young players who have not gone through the academy system about how compensation is arrived at.  

Of course, with lots of reports that it's a free transfer I guess it's possible that FGR have waived an up front fee in favour of a sell on clause.

27 minutes ago, Riaz said:

Great news, that we have signed one of our targets on a free..

But where does this leave George Tanner? Will be loaned out?

I doubt it, he’s the only natural cover in that position 

18 minutes ago, Slack said:

I don't want to sound negative but until the club officially announce it, I'm trying to stay calm ?

I still remember Nketiah ?

What happened ??

21 minutes ago, Slack said:

I don't want to sound negative but until the club officially announce it, I'm trying to stay calm ?

I still remember Nketiah ?

If we only knew back then what we know now… that’d he’d gone on to never score a  single goal for us. We wouldn’t have been so excited.