IGNORED

Kane Wilson — Confirmed

tin

Back in the early 1980s, Ian Botham went into his favourite restaurant in the West Indies and ordered the turtle soup.
The Head Chef came out of the kitchen to apologise personally as they couldn't make him any turtle soup.
"WHY NOT????" aske Botham, "I come here everytime we're on tour and I love your turtle soup so much that I've been telling people all over the world about it"
The chef replied: "The problem is, Mr Botham, that we cannot get them to put their heads out of their shells so we cannot cut off their heads and boil them. As soon as they know we're coming they hide away and there's no getting them out."
"Ah, I see your problem" replied Botham, "leave it to me" and he goes out into the kitchen. picks up a turtle, sticks his finger swiftly up its bum. the turtle's head shoots out, eyes bulging, Botham chops his head off then proceeds to the next one.
When he's done 5 or 6 of them he passes them over and says "now you can make my turtle soup"
The staff are amazed and ask where he learned to do such a neat trick.
"Oh, it's easy" says Botham.

"It's the only way we can get an MCC tie on Gladstone Small."

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

4 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

Looks to be happening, a very good positive signing. Mr Gould seems to be doing his part of the process very well, dispelling any concerns he would not deal with the football world. If he shifts Palmer next week he will really be on a roll. Pearson and Gould seem to be working very well together. 

Both, to the best of my knowledge, are hard working and honest people, who, it would seem, are always willing to pass the glory on to those who play the game!

• Like 4
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 1

13 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

What does that mean - a sort of twitter striptease, only the end result is actually someone fully clothed, possibly in a new kit?

Pretty much! Bit of a running joke from the admin, usually means something be coming.