IGNORED

Kane Wilson — Confirmed

tin

7 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

What’s impressive, having heard the first interview, is the drive. There are sound bites as standard no doubt but this line stood out:

”I doubt at the age of 22 I’m the best version of myself I can be and I want to improve here”

He sounds, and seems, a winner

I’ve noticed this with all 3 signings so far. They appear to have the drive, determination and personalities we haven’t signed for sometime. Definitely heading in the right direction. 

• Like 3
  • Flames 1

7 minutes ago, CiderJar said:

He doesn't seem the brightest, he says he can play at "right back on both sides". At least he'll be able to translate for us when  we go to West Brom.

You clearly don’t get out of Bristol much…?

You should try working down HPC, and talking to brummies, scoucers and geordies. 

Just a normal day for me. 

Welcome to Ashton Gate Kane.

7 minutes ago, Arkateee said:

You clearly don’t get out of Bristol much…?

You should try working down HPC, and talking to brummies, scoucers and geordies. 

Just a normal day for me. 

Welcome to Ashton Gate Kane.

I live in Oxfordshire and work with people from Chennai, but you can't beat Bristolian.

• Like 1

...impressed, seemed very level headed. 

One observation - of how many cities in Britain might it be expected that a 22 year old footballer could use the word 'gorgeous'. 

I know we all take it for granted that incoming players will say positive things about eh ground and the facilities...but as an exile it's nice to hear people appreciating Bristol itself.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Think he was banned a while back.

Not before he got me a week's ban for responding to his never-ending stream of misery though.

Haha I had to dig through the ignored users archives to find him

29 minutes ago, CiderJar said:

He doesn't seem the brightest, he says he can play at "right back on both sides". At least he'll be able to translate for us when  we go to West Brom.

Sounds like your average 20 something to be honest. 

Just be thankful the only interviews we’re hearing are from the players and not wanky sound bites from a jumped up CEO. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Flames 3
  • Robin 2

3 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Sounds like your average 20 something to be honest. 

Just be thankful the only interviews we’re hearing are from the players and not wanky sound bites from a jumped up CEO. 

But Glynn, from what I remember you were no Albert Einstein.

21 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

...impressed, seemed very level headed. 

One observation - of how many cities in Britain might it be expected that a 22 year old footballer could use the word 'gorgeous'. 

I know we all take it for granted that incoming players will say positive things about eh ground and the facilities...but as an exile it's nice to hear people appreciating Bristol itself.

It was the tour of Knowle West wot done it.?

• Haha 2