IGNORED

Kane Wilson — Confirmed

tin

2 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

They had Graham Taylor, we had Ryan Taylor.

They had Luther Blissett, we had Bas Missit.

They had John Barnes, we had Carol Barnes. (at least we might as well have done, surely she'd have been better than Gus Caesar) :whistle2:

Etc... yep, just a bit bigger than us, and for a very long time.

Dammit Noggers, just cuz you've got a bigger pack of Trumps than me!

I'm off home for me tea and a cry. At least Grange Hill's on the telly.

4 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Or why the one on the left has skewered his sausage with his knife and seems to be eating it from that?

It’s definitely banger theft going on

The handless fork is a full on attack and the knife student is trying to hijack student on the rights banger , as student on right is trying to eat his own meal.

The mystery is , why has only one kid got a meal 

****** loved Grange Hill 

6 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

It’s definitely banger theft going on

The handless fork is a full on attack and the knife student is trying to hijack student on the rights banger , as student on right is trying to eat his own meal.

The mystery is , why has only one kid got a meal 

****** loved Grange Hill 

If it was banger theft, Grange Hill pupils had 3 sausages, we didn't even get that at St Brendans!

I always thought it was a sausage being nicked not added.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

I spoke to a mate of mine who is an FGR fan, he said Wilson is better in attack than in defence, so if we got him and played his as a wing back then ok, if he’s going to be an out and out right back in a back 4, maybe not so good.  That’s all I can add but he said he’s a good prospect

What`s that got to do with Grange Hill or sausages?

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

If it was banger theft, Grange Hill pupils had 3 sausages, we didn't even get that at St Brendans!

I always thought it was a sausage being nicked not added.

Hmmmmm

The three sausage portion is a good point ......

Maybe it was a buffet !

Edited by Sheltons Army
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Expect this one to move pretty quickly after the weekend, seem to be hinged on the Play off final result tomoz. Would say there’s a pretty decent chance he could be a city player at the start of the season. 

That would be great. Out of all the rumours I have thought KW would be most unlikely. Just seems too good of a prospect and there would be so many interested we lose out just on sheer numbers. 

Looks like bigger clubs than Forest want Spence now whatever happens, still completely bemused as to why Warnock loaned him out.

If Forest do win though I suspect they will be looking for someone more proven than Wilson.

34 minutes ago, BLRed said:

If forest don’t go up, he’ll go there as they will need a new rb given they’ll lose spence and cooper will be all over him

The big question for Forest is do they want established as a priority, bigger risk for them to take Wilson straight from Lg2. Wilson will be wondering if he will be first choice.

That status might be more certain with us.

I’m quite bullish on this one…for once.

13 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Looks like bigger clubs than Forest want Spence now whatever happens, still completely bemused as to why Warnock loaned him out.

If Forest do win though I suspect they will be looking for someone more proven than Wilson.

He had a bit of a mixed end to 20/21 season, so much so, that with the rumours last summer that he might move on, I thought we might be in the mix.  Alas, Forest got him.

37 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

If Forest go up, and Spence ends up being out of reach for them, then I could see them going for Max Aarons instead. 

8 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

Or Connor Roberts ?

Absolutely. 

The range of targets would increase tenfold of they are to get promoted. Ainsley Maitland-Niles is another that springs to mind.

Whereas we may be the best place for Kane Wilson with his current rate of progression, whilst being able to give him a platform to develop further.