IGNORED

Kane Wilson — Confirmed

tin

38 minutes ago, AshtonRobin21 said:

If Forest go up, and Spence ends up being out of reach for them, then I could see them going for Max Aarons instead. 

I think Forest would struggle to get Aarons, perhaps even more so than Spence. I really rate him and reckon he could comfortably get a move to an established premier league team and has an outside chance of getting picked up one competing for Europe.

Edited by LondonBristolian

7 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

I think Forest would struggle to get Aarons, perhaps even more so than Spence. I really rate him and reckon he could comfortably get a move to an established premier league team and has an outside chance of getting picked up one competing for Europe.

Rio Ferdinand was saying Man Utd should sign him the other day.

24 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Rio Ferdinand was saying Man Utd should sign him the other day.

Yeah - I saw that. I am not convinced they will go in for him but I would imagine Aarons’ agent would have an eye on clubs like West Ham and Leicester or maybe even Newcastle as competition and a long term replacement for Trippier. Not sure what the right back situation is at those clubs but I’d imagine that to be the level Aarons will be targeting in his next move…

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, robin for life said:

No chance Forest would take a punt on him now. If he is going to sign for us, it will happen in the next few days, if he ain't signed by next weekend, he clearly has his sights on bigger clubs than us. 

Why by next week, he could be on holiday or like most of us would likely do is biding his time until his deal expires to see what opportunities arise.

Hopefully he does sign for us but it could be tomorrow or a month's time.

Edited by Dynamite Red
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dynamite Red said:

Why by next week, he could be on holiday or like most of us  would do and likely biding his time until his deal expires to see what opportunities arise. Hopefully he does sign for us but it could be tomorrow or a month's time.

Pearson has hinted he wants his squad assembled by June 10th when they return for training. 

I doubt we will sit around a wait, we've made an offer, and its there to be signed if he wants to. Yes he will be looking at other suitors, but if he doesn't commit this week, he basically doesn't see us as a first choice, or of a , I'll go there if something better doesn't come along. That's not the sort of player we need. Pearson and the club will have been patient as Forest were a bigger club than us, but I suspect, our recruitment team will be all over this, this week and if he isn't prepared to sign, I reckon we'll start looking elsewhere, as he will clearly see us as a back up plan, which I don't think is something Pearson wants. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, James54De said:

Who and what? 

Without getting in a tiz over Social media post, ala Tomlin, he posted this last year. Nothing in the bee. 

BA690EC5-6628-4A49-81E6-55278B18E514.png

Not get in a tiz…

…this is pre-season…

…this is the transfer sub-forum.

Are you saying I should chill? ???

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Is that bee a hornet?

image.thumb.png.e05b2b5a1534521152388427dc307d34.png

I was quite bullish we’d get him.  My chips appear to have been delivered with urine not vinegar.

I’d like to think it’s nothing but once Rob Edwards went to Watford thought he could take Wilson with him , hope not but seems possible now