IGNORED

Reading at home match day thread

Glad we won but that last 20 min was absolutely shameful. Not getting tackles in, not tracking runners. Utter joke. Could of easily drawn that and given reading were abject for 70 minutes and there for a hiding that would of been our most gutless surrender this season and there have been a few.

sheer luck on part they didn’t equalise at the end

7 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

I think he may have got hooked anyway.

Short time he was on, he was a liability.

He cant defend, score or assist. He is not good enough like Bakinson. Still wonder how LJ and Holden let him be in the starting eleven. Lately we have been short of players so understand we have to play him. He seems to be a nice person but he brings nothing to the team. His confidence is zero and I hope he can be better in his next Club.

Disappointing performance all round but three nice fat juicy points.  

We were flat in the first half and then in the second were outplayed by Reading once Pring was subbed for ODowda.

Reading were poor and we made them look good in the second half.    

But I'm not complaining - three nice fat juicy points

]

• Like 1

Is it safe to come out from behind the settee yet?

Struth. They put us through it don’t they. I hope Nige ain’t suffering from high blood pressure. 

Fell apart in the last 20 minutes. So fragile. 

Positives. Scott brilliant energy. Semenyo looks like a striker. O’Leary looked assured for crosses he came for (but still gives me the hebee jebees for some reason). 

Negatives… Vyner and Pring ok but they’ve got to get those lapses of concentration out of their games sharpish.

Hope HNMs injury is not serious and good to see Joe Williams put 75 minutes on the pitch.