IGNORED

Nakhi Wells?

BCFC OF HUSKVARNA

Found it weird last night that Wells wasnt in the squad considering he scored at the weekend, and could have even been selected to freshen things up!

Been told this morning that he's had bust up with Pearson over weekend, strangely enough regarding covid and vaccinations, not sure if anyone has heard anything similar.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, brad blit said:

Found it weird last night that Wells wasnt in the squad considering he scored at the weekend, and could have even been selected to freshen things up!

Been told this morning that he's had bust up with Pearson over weekend, strangely enough regarding covid and vaccinations, not sure if anyone has heard anything similar.....

He tested positive for covid

6 minutes ago, brad blit said:

Sorry yes i knew he had covid. I was told that there was still a bust up over weekend regarding covid/vaccinations so guessing perhaps Pearson wasnt happy with how he caught it..... 

Just passing on what i heard

I doubt Pearson phoned him up to call him out over that. Anyone can catch Covid. 

That said, Wells being a Covidiot on social media is yet another reason why I doubt the club want him here next season. His low goals return per minutes played and his high wages will be much more important though. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, brad blit said:

Sorry yes i knew he had covid. I was told that there was still a bust up over weekend regarding covid/vaccinations so guessing perhaps Pearson wasnt happy with how he caught it..... 

Just passing on what i heard

Not doubting your sources at all- but why would anyone have a bust up about covid vaccinations?

• Hmmm 1

2 minutes ago, Mad Cyril said:

There is a good player in there that we have ruined.

One and a half decent seasons from him at this level.  15/16 at Huddersfield and the half season he was on loan at QPR before Burnley sold him to us.  Not really a great return apart from that.

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

One and a half decent seasons from him at this level.  15/16 at Huddersfield and the half season he was on loan at QPR before Burnley sold him to us.  Not really a great return apart from that.

Think we can add his first season at QPR- not so much for goals but all round, he put in some assists too. Had a good partnership with Hugill.

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Think we can add his first season at QPR- not so much for goals but all round, he put in some assists too. Had a good partnership with Hugill.

You really want an out-and-out striker to get more than 7 league goals in a full season.

He isn't a terrible player, but I think as a scorer and provider of assists he's inferior to Weimann and the new-look Antoine Semenyo. Both of whom cost the club far less.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

You really want an out-and-out striker to get more than 7 league goals in a full season.

He isn't a terrible player, but I think as a scorer and provider of assists he's inferior to Weimann and the new-look Antoine Semenyo. Both of whom cost the club far less.

At this moment in our season , give me Weimann and Semenyo everytime. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, maxjak said:

What a shame he didn't bother to get vaccinated?  Not in least bit irresponsible...I'm sure his team mates are pleased?   ??

To be fair to him, whether he's vaccinated or not doesn't affect his chances of catching covid/testing positive. Being vaccinated just gives him the best chance of not becoming horribly ill/hospitalised/dead. 

Edited by Merrick's Marvels
  • Like 2