IGNORED

Swansea City away match day thread

2 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Idehen played really well in the last U23s game (broadcast on RobinsTV).

I suppose he's got his chance from that performance and how he's done in training.

You’re right, he did.  Very composed left footed CB.  City fell apart (3-0 up) when him and Morton went off (ended 3-3).

That line up worries me a little, looks very much like Vyner may be the Swans target, especially if he ends up on the right. I'm presuming DaSilva will be on the right and Pring on the left with Vyner in the middle but who knows, either way he doesn't fill me with confidence. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Spike said:

That line up worries me a little, looks very much like Vyner may be the Swans target, especially if he ends up on the right. I'm presuming DaSilva will be on the right and Pring on the left with Vyner in the middle but who knows, either way he doesn't fill me with confidence. 

Congratulations on being the first worrier of the day!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Southport Red said:

So, given how these things usually go, how many Wil Patterson score and will Korey come on and score a 96th minute winner?

Depends which Pato turns up the one that didnt look interested in BS3 and could hit a cows arse with a Banjo or the one thats playing for a new deal and the money thats brings

14 minutes ago, Spike said:

Same team that started the Reading game isn't it ?

Who would you bring in/drop ?

• Like 1

Team looks fine to me considering our options, and I reckon we've got a reasonable chance of 3 points. Their form isn't great.

I'm hoping with an 18yo debutant (from Man City granted, but still) in the center of their defence we can get our front 3 to push some pressure on him early and knock his confidence. Very different battle against all of them, and tough to deal with as a group!

COYR

• Robin 1