IGNORED

Swansea City away match day thread

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I am watching a stream with their equivalent of the Robins TV commentary team and it's hilarious. You think our guy can biased, we apparently haven't been in the game. The reason that NP doesn't talk to the players in breaks is because we are just there to stop the superior Swansea tactics. If you were blind you wouldn't know we had had 6 attempts on goal, they literally didn't comment on the previous efforts before the goal, just complete silence.

Pearson leaves his players in the centre circle to sort themselves whilst Russell Martin delivers his tactical masterclass ?

• Haha 1
Just now, stevep38 said:

This Swansea comments are so biased.  According to then Bristol city had a rare excursion into the Swansea half . Wtf

Just about to post that as well. It's like they don't even notice our attacks. They have been talking about Swansea like they are the Champions elect, "so superior to the average Championship side" apparently.

17 minutes ago, 22A said:

Listening to the commentary "Bristol City haven't been in the game and they just rely on Swansea making a mistake".

http://sportsnest.co/a-swansea-city-vs-bristol-city/

It's ridiculous how blinkered they, are, and our goal according to them was a rare excursion into their half, well they must be watching a different game to me then.

Edited by pillred
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I am watching a stream with their equivalent of the Robins TV commentary team and it's hilarious. You think our guy can biased, we apparently haven't been in the game. The reason that NP doesn't talk to the players in breaks is because we are just there to stop the superior Swansea tactics. If you were blind you wouldn't know we had had 6 attempts on goal, they literally didn't comment on the previous efforts before the goal, just complete silence.

Our first mention on BBC text was 'another Bristol City corner' ? Then when Jay went down in the box kept the ball got up and got it back to vyner to cross they said 'Bristol fans appealing for a penalty as Jay Dasilva goes down under pressure from Hannes Wolf, but there was little to no contact and Keith Stroud tells him to get back to his feet.' 

• Like 1

HT: Swansea City 0-1 Bristol City

ea93e2c9-06d2-4941-8a68-5aa0a29b5f33.jpg

Owain Tudur Jones

Former Wales midfielder and BBC Wales pundit

Ben Cabango stepped out of defence, lost possession and left a big gap.

Ryan Manning was then in two minds because he could have brought Weimann down but had he done so he'd have been sent off.

I thought he was just onside when I saw it initially but I'm not so sure after seeing the replay.

Article Reactions
  •  

• Haha 1