IGNORED

Find Joe

Yoyo2345

• Admin

I was intrigued because the stamp would have cost a lot more than the money donated

Just now, Kodjias Wrist said:

Sadly though this is a reality for many children and adults nowadays whether its affording to go to football or any hobby. Shite times!

Nowadays - there have been families that have always been unable to afford to watch

Just now, phantom said:

I was intrigued because the stamp would have cost a lot more than the money donated

The yellow sticker on the envelope is what happens when there's a letter with no postage paid though perhaps it's slightly surprising that Swindon (or any business?) would have paid to receive a letter.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Sadly though this is a reality for many children and adults nowadays whether its affording to go to football or any hobby. Shite times!

That is very true indeed. Just the tone of the letter doesn't feel like a 6yo wrote it to me.

Just now, phantom said:

That's the one thing in it's favour I can see is the envelope clearly says 'postage not paid' 

• Like 2

I saw the handwriting analysed on Mumsnet, and they would know, who said that in their opinion it isn't a six year olds' handwriting.

The one thing they said that looks like a definite is how perfectly on the line most of it is.

Now I confess to having poor handwriting but keeping my handwriting on the line was something with which I was struggling at twelve or thirteen let alone six.

4 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I saw the handwriting analysed on Mumsnet, and they would know, who said that in their opinion it isn't a six year olds' handwriting.

The one thing they said that looks like a definite is how perfectly on the line most of it is.

Now I confess to having poor handwriting but keeping my handwriting on the line was something with which I was struggling at twelve or thirteen let alone six.

I know

exactly 

what

you

mean.

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Of course it isn't a 6 year old's writing?  That is obvious, maybe he asked his Mum to write it for him?   But then again, it seems unlikely that a Mum of a 6 year old would go ahead with posting such a letter?  I am a very cynical person, who is deeply suspicious of such things.  I sincerely hope that it is a genuine communication, but I  am very doubtful that it is...........waiting to be proved wrong?  ?

4 hours ago, Super said:

Got over 2k now on a fundraising page!

Gullible.........is between Foolish and Had in the dictionary?      I hope to be exposed as a sad cynic, who has lost his perception of what is genuine and what is Not?.........I shall be watching with interest ??    

5 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

It is very, very obviously written by an adult.