IGNORED

Antoine

GrahamC

8 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

This is getting ridiculous now, he seems to have transformed himself into peak Ronaldo (the Brazil one), his touch, his strength, his confidence are all at different levels.

Boro are decent but their defenders were absolutely petrified of him, another assist & another brilliant goal.

He’s going to the very top.

If I've told you once I've told you a million times, don't exaggerate. Anyway he's more like peak Pele.?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gimme Shelton said:

Wholeheartedly agree,but also a mention for Martin who totally bossed their defenders.

Immense, looked shattered with 10 to go but still managed to brilliantly defend a corner for us, he’s a good player.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

This is getting ridiculous now, he seems to have transformed himself into peak Ronaldo (the Brazil one), his touch, his strength, his confidence are all at different levels.

Boro are decent but their defenders were absolutely petrified of him, another assist & another brilliant goal.

With us hopefully 

1 minute ago, BCFCGav said:

The numbers he’s posting are obscene. Another goal and assist today, 14 goal involvements in a season he missed the first 2 months of. Special talent. Semenyo, Scott, Massengo, Pring. Who saw these 4 coming? 

Not to be negative but not sure I’d put Pring in quite the same category as those 3. 

1 minute ago, YGBjammy said:

You're right, but if he says he wants to go it becomes quite hard to get as much as we'd like

Yes it’s a fact. Unsettled players impinge on the clubs leverage. However I don’t see just one club coming in. This boy has bidding war written all over him, metaphorically of course. :laugh:!

14 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

More Drogba like for me GC but yeah isn’t it great to see when players are on top form oozing confidence, especially when their young. Being able to score on either foot will take AS to the very top & also like the Fog said, such a likeable person is Antoine. 

• Like 7

Extraordinary how we were so dull to watch first half the season, yet we’re now 8th top scorers. AS is the reason, and not just his goals; he pulls people out of position and creates stuff for others. Enjoy him while we can - I suspect he’s going to single handedly stop us getting points deducted next year.

Edited by steveybadger

59 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

As I've mentioned before on here, I was told this by a Newport club official when Antoine was on loan there.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Yeah for sure. I’m sure there will be plenty of interest, but longer term he may benefit from regular game time here for another season.

With AS having a reputation of being a humble and modest guy I’m hoping that he’ll have a sense of loyalty to the club that gave him his chance in professional football and resist the temptation of the attraction of the PL.

Theres absolutely no doubt in my mind that where he’s heading but hopefully not this summer

Edited by Robbored
  • Like 1