IGNORED

Mate's Rates (v Birmingham - 5th March)

Ashton Yate

Are there any season ticket holders who are not planning on using their 'mate's rates' offer code for the Birmingham game on 5th March? I would like to come to the game, and bring the kids to their first ever game, so if there are any available then they will be gratefully received. I would probably need at least 2 codes, if possible. Many thanks.

10 minutes ago, Ashton Yate said:

Are there any season ticket holders who are not planning on using their 'mate's rates' offer code for the Birmingham game on 5th March? I would like to come to the game, and bring the kids to their first ever game, so if there are any available then they will be gratefully received. I would probably need at least 2 codes, if possible. Many thanks.

Try these mate:

5F6CB340-52E2-45F2-ADC0-EC2434728AAB.jpeg

95C1C73C-D607-41E4-ABEA-E6C9DAC5550A.jpeg

ACD138E4-4EE6-45AA-AB0C-F661F35033FF.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Said this before but surely members tickets should also be at mates rates prices? If you don’t happen to know a STH with an available ticket, a member who has shown loyalty to the club has to pay more for this game than a random who hasn’t. Seems entirely obvious to me to extend the discount to members.

Agreed. I had a season ticket for 20 years prior to this season, but had to give it up for family reasons. I still have a membership however and feel that these mates rates deals should also be available to members.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Ashton Yate said:

Agreed. I had a season ticket for 20 years prior to this season, but had to give it up for family reasons. I still have a membership however and feel that these mates rates deals should also be available to members.

It just seems so obvious to me. They’re literally asking supporters who have demonstrated loyalty to pay more.

It would also encourage more to sign up for membership and add a few more names to the database.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

A sign of things to come?  Reduce prices, get more through the turnstiles?

Whether this is a sign of things to come, I don't know. Either way if you can attract up to a few thousand extra home sales for the last few games you maximise your exposure and potentially increase season card sales for next season. Plus you can base sales to potential sponsors on higher figures. 'Reach over 20,000 city fans ' It helps immensely that we're playing some decent football, and actually might be able to attract some of the stay aways back for next year. Win-win.

• Like 1

On 23/02/2022 at 15:00, ChippenhamRed said:

Said this before but surely members tickets should also be at mates rates prices? If you don’t happen to know a STH with an available ticket, a member who has shown loyalty to the club has to pay more for this game than a random who hasn’t. Seems entirely obvious to me to extend the discount to members.

Hardly any games have been reduced for members this season .

Luton was the last £10 members game