IGNORED

Coventry City at home match day thread

47 minutes ago, ashton_fan said:

Just arrived in his Merc, not part of the squad but looked ok

I’d look ok if I arrived in a Merc!

P.S. When he looks along the bench tonight I bet Williams will feel old, so heaven knows how Wells will feel!

18 minutes ago, Malago said:

WTF is going on with Robins TV re sound?

I got the audio for about a minute, then it went off, after I logged out and logged in again, they are telling me I haven't paid. My account is auto paid through paypal on the 6th of every month and it shows as paid on my account details.  I had no problem on Saturday. I emailed them and they say they are too busy to reply atm.  Excellent service!

2 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

That would be great, my audio stream which is paid until the 6th March is not working and some are saying they are not getting sound on Robins tv.  the audio service is from RB any way, so it is very strange.

Strange, working fine here

Just now, RUSSEL85 said:

Sunderland game paused for medical emergency in crowd, is it me or has there been loads of these this season? I think it’s new that play stops whilst attending to the person in medical need but is worrying!

Definitely seems new that play stops, hard to know if it’s happening more often. Definitely more focus on it.

5 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

That would be great, my audio stream which is paid until the 6th March is not working and some are saying they are not getting sound on Robins tv.  the audio service is from RB any way, so it is very strange.

Same for me. Bloody annoying!

1 minute ago, ExiledAjax said:

RobinsTV working fine in Cayman. Watching through Internet on the TV if that helps.

It worked after I logged in for about a minute, so I logged out and logged in again and then I was told I hadn't paid when my account shows it is on auto pay on the 6th of the month and was working OK on Saturday. Can get it to come up now, but still no sound. I have emailed them, and a reply says they are very busy and don't send another email as it will take longer to sort. Still waiting, terrible service.