IGNORED

Coventry City at home match day thread

2 minutes ago, collier said:

Get off Massengo's back here, he under hit a pass 70 yards from goals. We had enough to cover man for man and he ran all the way back tracking the man. Those passes happen 10 times a game and nothing comes of it except when we do it.

Correct, what happened after that was as alarming as a player losing the ball in midfield 

4 minutes ago, collier said:

Get off Massengo's back here, he under hit a pass 70 yards from goals. We had enough to cover man for man and he ran all the way back tracking the man. Those passes happen 10 times a game and nothing comes of it except when we do it.

I'll quite happily stand my ground here, I'd be interested to see the stats if someone can find them on how many passes he's given away this season that have resulted in breakway chances. Like I said, kids got tons of talent and I'm in no way saying he isn't good enough but he's really got some work to be done when it comes to some of his decision making when passing. The lad can hit passes some of us wouldn't see as possible which is what frustrates me so much when he makes silly mistakes that shouldn't be happening.

Just now, Andrew_V1 said:

Can we just end the season now?

We really need to get some more mentally stronger players in the summer and we’ll be decent.

for all our promise it is no coincidence we keep making stupid errors so we need to cut those who can’t keep their heads over 90+mins

In fairness to HNM he otherwise had a good game, esp. 2nd half when Scott sat.

• Like 3
Just now, old_eastender said:

Shame, Semenyo had a poor night consistently failing to control the ball.

Draw would have been a fair result, but undone by HNMs individual error. 

Scott excellent again, Williams looked class after he came on too - need to get him fully fit.

Hnm gave the ball away constantly was short on his passing throughout thought he was awful.

• Like 2