IGNORED

Coventry City at home match day thread

i got called in for a 24hr heart monitor fitting yesterday afternoon. the doctor fitting it was in hysterics when i told him it was the worst possible day and the machine would probably blow up about 9.30 and the reason why,  it bloody did happen too and i was dreading the analysis this afternoon.  thankfully i got away with it and no further tests for a year so im obviously getting used to the late disappointments. onwards and upwards, ( sideways will do for this season) 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

OTIB is about fans opinions on our favourite football team. It doesn't really matter whether you know a lot about the game or club or not, all opinions are welcome. Its the varied degree of opinion which makes OTIB so popular and interesting. But you will get a far better response and debate if you are respectful to each other. Please people, try to consider that before putting it on here.

The only "free for all" should be the "Dustbin" thread where you can vent off [I should say within reason!] 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1