IGNORED

Coventry City at home match day thread

1 minute ago, tin said:

Dreadful? Have you forgot some of the performances over the last 18 months? That half has nothing on some of those displays. We’re crying out for Williams.

Not at all. Just based on tonight. Fair enough all about opinions. Hopefully a better 2nd half

6 minutes ago, tin said:

Unlucky to go in trailing at the break IMO. If anything, we’ve probably just shaded that first half.

Cov are a tough nut to crack and Semenyo should’ve rolled that across to Weimann for what would’ve been the easiest of tap-ins. We’re missing Williams’ bite. 

Definitely don’t think we’re out of it. 

Hope you are right. We don't seem to have much of threat at the moment and we will need to step it up considerably in the second half.

1 minute ago, Atyeo's lift said:

I think the Coventry pressing makes City look slower than of late. Fewer chances to move it forward quickly. The goal was a sublime cross and a very good run (and finish)  by the scorer. No complaints about our defence there from me.

3 minutes ago, Atyeo's lift said:

I think the Coventry pressing makes City look slower than of late. Fewer chances to move it forward quickly. The goal was a sublime cross and a very good run (and finish)  by the scorer. No complaints about our defence there from me.

Are you joking, it was one Cov striker with no teammate within 30 yards up against a line of five defenders yet still had all the time in the world, truly awful defending

6 minutes ago, Super said:

Not at all. Just based on tonight. Fair enough all about opinions. Hopefully a better 2nd half

Not saying we’ve played well, for the record, but by no means dreadful. I thought there wasn’t a lot between the two sides and we should’ve gone in level. Let’s hope for better this half.