IGNORED

U23's Today

Port Said Red

21 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Are you using Robinstv app….if so, don’t…use safari or chrome browser.

Ha, that's the Morton I've seen when on loan for Bath. Really hope he gets his career back on track, should be well capable of performing in L1 or L2 and having a decent career.

Just got the stream up for the last 30 minutes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

Unfortunately it doesn't look like he has developed the test of his game that much since then. He's 22 now. Always been a fantastic passer of the ball hasn't he.

He looks waay above this level imo.

He'll have a good career, albeit probably not with City.

Need to watch a bit more of Henry.

Palmer-Houlden (is he 18 yet) reminds me in style of Jon Stead.

Bell looks sharp, good habits.  First time I’ve seen him, liked him a lot.

Owers seems to have really improved this season. Thought he was never in games, but the last few he’s been everywhere…just like his dad, but the opposite foot.

Morton very elegant, got to get himself a pro club, surely.

Idehen on two showings I’d be amazed if he doesn’t get a deal for next season (even beyond).

Soady best I’ve seen him play.  Was out for a long time with an injury, so maybe he’s taken a while to overcome it.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Owers seems to have really improved this season. Thought he was never in games, but the last few he’s been everywhere…just like his dad, but the opposite foot.

Idehen on two showings I’d be amazed if he doesn’t get a deal for next season (even beyond).

Soady best I’ve seen him play.  Was out for a long time with an injury, so maybe he’s taken a while to overcome it.

Edited by Numero Uno
Wrong Reply

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

Really liked Sam Bell tbh. Played out of position and got caught out once defensively I think but otherwise you could tell he did the job that he was asked to. That tells me the kid has football intelligence. Didn't get given the ball a couple of times in potential overload situations and really should have bollocked the players concerned but that will come with another 10-15 appearances under his belt.

I was referring to Zac Bell. ?

18 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Sounds very encouraging.

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Most cohesive team performance for a couple of months.

In a funny kind of way I’m not too concerned about that. Although they obviously have to understand how to operate within a team structure, for me it’s more about the individual development and how many are showing that they might have what it takes to step up. Considering the ages of many of our U23’s it feels like there might be quite a few over the next few seasons. ?

16 minutes ago, HappyClapper said:

In a funny kind of way I’m not too concerned about that. Although they obviously have to understand how to operate within a team structure, for me it’s more about the individual development and how many are showing that they might have what it takes to step up. Considering the ages of many of our U23’s it feels like there might be quite a few over the next few seasons. ?

Yeah, I know what you mean….was more that we tried to pass it as a team, rather than rely on individuals, who sometimes try to do too much themselves.

• Like 1