IGNORED

Nottingham Forest away match day thread

Jerseybean

3 minutes ago, DaveF said:

You could just stop watching until Pearson's gone if it makes you so miserable?

I had a season ticket for 29 years until 2020, and yes it does make me miserable that we have been so crap especially at home, so yes in the main I have stopped watching us  at home, so far I have seen us win twice and throw away points 6 times and for all the positivity as far as performances there has been no change in the way we throw games away constantly. I admire your optimism but when we lose our promising players in the summer as we will probably do then you like me who has been watching city for well over 55 years will suddenly see that it just goes on and on waiting for the fleeting success that is being a city supporter.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, pillred said:

I had a season ticket for 29 years until 2020, and yes it does make me miserable that we have been so crap especially at home, so yes in the main I have stopped watching us  at home, so far I have seen us win twice and throw away points 6 times and for all the positivity as far as performances there has been no change in the way we throw games away constantly. I admire your optimism but when we lose our promising players in the summer as we will probably do then you like me who has been watching city for well over 55 years will suddenly see that it just goes on and on waiting for the fleeting success that is being a city supporter.

I've been watching City for around 30-32 years so I'm interested in fans who've been around longer than I have, do you think this is some of the best youth we've developed consistently? I mean I've seen much better Bristol City teams by a long shot but I do think we're finally starting to see us develop good players rather than bringing them in via transfers.

1 minute ago, Spike said:

I've been watching City for around 30-32 years so I'm interested in fans who've been around longer than I have, do you think this is some of the best youth we've developed consistently? I mean I've seen much better Bristol City teams by a long shot but I do think we're finally starting to see us develop good players rather than bringing them in via transfers.

I agree there is a lot to look forward to if we could hold on to the likes of Semenyo HNM and the like but I have been here so many times before, just as we seem to have optimism it's wrenched away as a team from the Prem or a Championship club with parachute payments steal them away, to me it's been Deja vu to many times. I unfortunately can't help but be drawn to the club, after all these years I sometimes wish I weren't.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, pillred said:

Agree with you Pill. Really fed up with them. It would be nice to have a win more often and especially with no goals against. Like you been watching on and off for 50 odd years. Expecting better next season top half pushing for playoffs at least for me if not Pearson should go. Understand we are going through a transitional period but not good enough for me. 

• Like 1