IGNORED

IP TV recommendations

Eastred

https://tvsupreme.tv

this is the one I use. 9.99 a month or can buy for the whole year for 60 quid.

for me it’s been flawless. My internet speed isn’t poor but it isn’t amazing either 59mbps . Even the big PL game and PPV boxing dosnt buffer.

any issues you can easily message them on discord and any problems they tend to sort out very quickly. And they keep you updated for any downtime or updates etc etc 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

https://tvsupreme.tv

this is the one I use. 9.99 a month or can buy for the whole year for 60 quid.

for me it’s been flawless. My internet speed isn’t poor but it isn’t amazing either 59mbps . Even the big PL game and PPV boxing dosnt buffer.

any issues you can easily message them on discord and any problems they tend to sort out very quickly. And they keep you updated for any downtime or updates etc etc 

Can you get our games/ifollow on here?

16 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

I'm on Zion, really, really good. £70 a year for every channel you can imagine, 11000 movies and 6000 series.

I use smarters but it can run on pretty much any device using other applications, got it on my mobile as well.

Are city games easy to find or do you have to keep searching for them missing the first few minutes? 

7 hours ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Are city games easy to find or do you have to keep searching for them missing the first few minutes? 

Dead easy mate, it has an EFL Championship group and all the clubs are listed there, very like a sky / virgin gui.

I'm not a salesman for it BTW, just find it really easy to use.

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Mad Cyril said:

And we moan the club can't afford new players....

You need Simon Bates to do a 'piracy' message before every broadcast.

It was always a bonus back in the day when you had a pirate video and you spent the Simon Bates message telling you that piracy was a bad thing to sort the tracking out 

Edited by Bristol Rob
  • Like 2

On 27/02/2022 at 20:16, Bristol Rob said:

It was always a bonus back in the day when you had a pirate video and you spent the Simon Bates message telling you that piracy was a bad thing to sort the tracking out 

• Like 2

On 27/02/2022 at 20:16, Bristol Rob said:

It's interesting to see how times have changed. This is the warning from a "My Little Pony" U-cert cartoon my 4yr old was watching.

272888589_10160145571469747_2633762156953871339_n.jpg

2 hours ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Are the providers on Facebook better than the ones who have websites? 

I wouldn't touch either tbh, word of mouth is the best advertisement as it tends to be left alone, hence more reliable and less likely to be turned off.

If you can find ads / websites, so can the officials that want to close IPTV providers down.

Just my opinion.

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 3

On 26/02/2022 at 19:25, Ska Junkie said:

I'm on Zion, really, really good. £70 a year for every channel you can imagine, 11000 movies and 6000 series.

I use smarters but it can run on pretty much any device using other applications, got it on my mobile as well.

Can you send a link for the Zion service mate, after a quick google there seems to be a lot similarly named, and having the EFL category seems ideal, cheers!