IGNORED

Heads will explode.

Waconda

42 minutes ago, VT05763 said:

Not really, it's entertaining.

You find fans slagging off our own players ‘entertaining’. Mores the point you are looking forward to it so much you started a thread about it a whole 5 days before the game itself. As I said. Odd. 

Edited by lenred
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, lenred said:

You find fans slagging off our own players ‘entertaining’. As I said. Odd. 

In your opinion. 

I do find our own fans slagging of one of our own players funny, sad, irrational, ill informed and often pathetic.

What would you call it ?

1 hour ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

He’s a good player.  Desperately sad that so many people seem to have it in for ‘one of our own’.

I’ll always get behind him when he’s on the pitch but sorry I really don’t think hes anything but an average league one player . Would absolutely love for him to prove me wrong though.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

He’s a good player.  Desperately sad that so many people seem to have it in for ‘one of our own’.

He’s also possibly having a massive crisis of confidence. I fear he may have reached the limit of his opportunities is here and get a sense Pearson is planning on next season without him but, even if so, I hope he gets back on track at his next club.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, VT05763 said:

In your opinion. 

I do find our own fans slagging of one of our own players funny, sad, irrational, ill informed and often pathetic.

What would you call it ?

I find it sad you slag of our manager at every opportunity, how’s that any different?

And what difference does it make if a player is one of our own or not when it comes to assessing if they’re good enough? Having blind faith gets us nowhere. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, tin said:

I find it sad you slag of our manager at every opportunity, how’s that any different?

And what difference does it make if a player is one of our own or not when it comes to assessing if they’re good enough? Having blind faith gets us nowhere. 

Having blind faith gets us nowhere.   - I could not agree with you more, well said.

Certainly not a sycophantic fanboy.

I have praised the Manager on occasion also if you look back at my posts.

Edited by VT05763

1 minute ago, barney999 said:

Just putting it out there, I know Kalas is a current international but he has been part of the back-four that has conceived goals after goals. Maybe another partnership at the back just might work....????

You have to defend as a TEAM and we don't,

Kalas and the rest at the back have far to much to do, constantly making last ditch tackles. We are too often a disorganised shambles without the ball.

Klose was brought in and it has got no better. That's a clue.