IGNORED

Crowd

Henry

Surprised it’s not been mentioned. What idiot would throw a flare at a player whilst taking a corner? Looked even more tinpot when they score from the corner.

Along with the scuffle in the Dolman, you’d take the FA might start taking action against us.

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, Henry said:

Surprised it’s not been mentioned. What idiot would throw a flare at a player whilst taking a corner? Looked even more tinpot when they score from the corner.

Along with the scuffle in the Dolman, you’d take the FA might start taking action against us.

The full can of Haze thrown at the corner taker didn’t cover us in glory either. If that actually hit the guy we’d be in all sorts of trouble and he could have actually been injured. 

The way some of our fans have acted since lockdown has been embarrassing. I’m all for a bit of banter but these things have been going way too far of late and are doing us no credit. If it doesn’t stop, I fear it may not end well. 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, Henry said:

That section is going to be closed if this carries on, a few complete idiots will ruin it for the majority.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

Well that's embarrassing.

The guy probably shouldn't have celebrated as thugs do indeed exist, but people can't handle it and feel the need to use violence? Pathetic.

Quite right,,,, cowardly & embarrassing.

If you want to fight piss off over to Ukraine....all the fighting you could wish for.

Edited by Son of Fred
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Son of Fred said:

Quite right,,,, cowardly & embarrassing.

If you want to fight piss off over to Ukraine....all the fighting you could wish for.

Quite right.

Thing is though those ******* idiots won’t be able to wear their Stone Island youth clothing.

Or those equally ridiculous black Mille Miglia inspired goggle topped tops.

Dear oh dear….

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jacki said:

The full can of Haze thrown at the corner taker didn’t cover us in glory either. If that actually hit the guy we’d be in all sorts of trouble and he could have actually been injured. 

The way some of our fans have acted since lockdown has been embarrassing. I’m all for a bit of banter but these things have been going way too far of late and are doing us no credit. If it doesn’t stop, I fear it may not end well. 

Why is anyone throwing away a full can of cider. They need therapy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bernard Lerring said:

Why we he even in the home end? There seemed to be seats in the away end.

Not saying it's right but if you celebrate in the home end, you're surely expecting a reaction. Bizarre behaviour on both accounts 

If you you are in an area in any football ground with the home fans as an away fan. And you go up when your team ascites you are going to get battered simples. Get a bloody ticket where you should be sat. If you think it's ok to sit in others fans areas it is not. Why do the club, stewards, police not make this does not happen.

Sorry yes violence is unacceptable in football grounds. But what do you bloody expect if you sit with the opposing fabs and the celebrate when your team scores. 

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Section 82 are throwing objects every game it seems. Maybe it was a mistake to make that area, as it just attracts louts.  

The Dolman fighting is embarrassing. 8 on 1.  So ruddy bloody brave.  

I’m not going to excuse some of the embarrassing behaviour in the singing section by a ‘minority’ that throw smoke bombs/cans of haze (what a waste of cider), but I don’t like being tarred with the same brush.

I’ve never once even thought of throwing something onto the pitch/at an opposition player. I go to games to support my team and I’m confident speaking on behalf of the majority in the same area that they’re like minded too, in particular section 82.

I do however think these idiots should be weeded out and police/stewards need to step up to help with this.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Leroyfromthestart said:

I’m not going to excuse some of the embarrassing behaviour in the singing section by a ‘minority’ that throw smoke bombs/cans of haze (what a waste of cider), but I don’t like being tarred with the same brush.

I’ve never once even thought of throwing something onto the pitch/at an opposition player. I go to games to support my team and I’m confident speaking on behalf of the majority in the same area that they’re like minded too, in particular section 82.

I do however think these idiots should be weeded out and police/stewards need to step up to help with this.

It certainly is a minority that will end up ruining it for the rest. Surely some self policing can be done. Did anyone have a proper pop at the guy who threw the can? Plenty would know who did it. Clearly there is no deterrent from within 82.  

4 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

It certainly is a minority that will end up ruining it for the rest. Surely some self policing can be done. Did anyone have a proper pop at the guy who threw the can? Plenty would know who did it. Clearly there is no deterrent from within 82.  

Well there’s a bit of (probably unintended) self policing with the incident in block A. That video will presumably enable the club to ban all those throwing punches. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

I agree that some will have seen it and should report it (maybe some have reported it), but I was watching the game and didn’t see who threw the objects. 

I reiterate that this is for the police/stewards/safety officer/club to use the cctv to identify the perpetrators.

1 hour ago, Henry said:

Agree. Although you’d hope the club might try to pre-empt that.
Yesterday was just poor all round. On the pitch. The fans. The club - high profile security again and yet at least four flares get through - and then our stewards appear to have no idea what to do about it. 

4 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Agree. Although you’d hope the club might try to pre-empt that.
Yesterday was just poor all round. On the pitch. The fans. The club - high profile security again and yet at least four flares get through - and then our stewards appear to have no idea what to do about it. 

Don’t think I’ve been checked for what I am bringing into Ashton gate for about 5 years. Could take anything in. I am amazed the club don’t seem to find or ban these people.  One would assume that if they banned anyone they would announce it as a deterrent to others 

• Like 2

• Admin
1 hour ago, richwwtk said:

Well that's embarrassing.

The guy probably shouldn't have celebrated as thugs do indeed exist, but people can't handle it and feel the need to use violence? Pathetic.

Maybe the question should be asked why we've had so many away supporters being able to buy tickets in this block this season 

Sick and tired of having away fans around us, most Are respectful, but that idiot got everything he deserved for standing up and celebrating in a Birmingham shirt. 

Perhaps you should come up and sit around it and see how you would react? 

• Like 4
  • Robin 1

Just now, phantom said:

Maybe the question should be asked why we've had so many away supporters being able to buy tickets in this block this season 

Sick and tired of having away fans around us, most Are respectful, but that idiot got everything he deserved for standing up and celebrating in a Birmingham shirt. 

Perhaps you should come up and sit around it and see how you would react? 

Also, i believe (but do stand to be corrected), he unleashed a barrage of punches at an older guy which started the actual violence?!?

Was still acting like a ***** when being taken out by the stewards.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Mike Stone said:

The surprising thing for me yesterday was how long it took for a steward or policeman to arrive on the scene.  That incident in the video went on for a good couple of minutes, imagine if it had been a medical emergency. 

Speaking to stewards they said they were told to hold off while the incident was recorded. 

We already know that local magistrates will ban anyone throwing a punch so they stood off and let this guy take a hiding. 

It was a couple of minutes before anyone arrived on the scene, this incident went on much longer than this video shows 

• Like 1

• Admin
Just now, super slick said:

Also, i believe (but do stand to be corrected), he unleashed a barrage of punches at an older guy which started the actual violence?!?

Was still acting like a ***** when being taken out by the stewards.

That is correct. 

The Birmingham fans were originally asked to leave their seats, this lad hit out one of our supporters, which created this reaction 

Like I said above there have been away supporters around us all season but vast majority are respected and don't act like an idiot 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, phantom said:

Speaking to stewards they said they were told to hold off while the incident was recorded. 

We already know that local magistrates will ban anyone throwing a punch so they stood off and let this guy take a hiding. 

It was a couple of minutes before anyone arrived on the scene, this incident went on much longer than this video shows 

That’s quite a sad state of affairs if true. Allowing someone to be seriously assaulted, injured or even killed just to gather evidence.

• Like 4