IGNORED

Umbro

redpole

3 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

I'd be a little surprised, but money talks so I'd guess more money. If it meant a return to this, the best ever kit IMO, then I'd be happy.

1159112969_Screenshot2022-03-07at19_46_59.png.bfa83fe73f8bcd3c88a920df6647ae43.png

Don't like the trail down the shoulders, the collar or the badge... and there'll be a sponsor.

So yeah. Nah. 

10 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

I'd be a little surprised, but money talks so I'd guess more money. If it meant a return to this, the best ever kit IMO, then I'd be happy.

1159112969_Screenshot2022-03-07at19_46_59.png.bfa83fe73f8bcd3c88a920df6647ae43.png

I loved that kit. Had the home one as well. One for Christmas and one for my birthday. A great reminder of happy days. My dad (sadly no longer with us) would drop me and my younger brothers at the children's enclosure and would go and meet his mates in the open end. It was very exciting.

Little did I know then as a 10 year old that my city supporting experience had peaked.

• Like 5
  • Robin 1

12 hours ago, HappyClapper said:

I loved that kit. Had the home one as well. One for Christmas and one for my birthday. A great reminder of happy days. My dad (sadly no longer with us) would drop me and my younger brothers at the children's enclosure and would go and meet his mates in the open end. It was very exciting.

Little did I know then as a 10 year old that my city supporting experience had peaked.

Mem'ries,
Like the corners of my mind
Misty water-coloured memories
Of the way we were

Me too. I got the home kit for Christmas '76. My first season was the promotion campaign of 75/76 and its been (mostly) downhill ever since.

But I wouldn't change it for the world!

Edited by Curr Avon
  • Like 1