IGNORED

Obviously correct about Bristol, but what about the rest?

phantom

46 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

Arsenal are much bigger than Spurs to be fair. Chelsea only these past 20 years or so have been relevant.

Agree on Wednesday being bigger than the Blades.

Er, they did win the FA Cup and the Uefa Cup winner's Cup in 1970.  I'll concede that Arsenal were more successful from the mid-70s to mid-90s, but Chelsea were a force in the late 60s/early 70s.

My observations are that Chelsea have more fans in London, but Arsenal have more across the UK and overseas. 

2 hours ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Donny and Lincoln certainly don't like each other as I witnessed when many years ago taking in the Friday night fixture at Belle Vue en route to watching City at Hartlepool. But in the absence of Boston the derby games for Lincoln must be Scunny and Grimsby. 

Lincoln and surrounding area exists in a massive ‘black hole’ as far as UK Geography goes. 

Just can’t understand how the hell Lincoln, which seems to be positioned somewhere in a vacuum middle left of our land mass, relates to the far north ‘Artic Circle’ towns of Scunthorpe and Doncaster and to Grimsby, a town on the Russian border.

24 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Looking at Cornwall I presume that`s Truro City they`re showing? If so I`d venture Argyle have more fans in Cornwall than Truro do.

Always has. Truro historically behind Falmouth and Bodmin for support in Cornwall.

Believe they are playing home games at Plymouth Parkway with crowds under 200,ok would get a decent crowd if they ever get the new stadium.

Argyle have always had big support from Cornwall as well as North Devon.

16 hours ago, The Horse With No Name said:

I suppose its contentious as to whether Sheff Utd are a bigger club than Wednesday, certainly higher position these days, but I'm not sure about that one. Also are Arsenal bigger than Chelsea or Tottenham ? 

Living in London it is

1. Arsenal

2. Spurs

(Gap)

3. West Ham/Chelsea