IGNORED

Supporters Survey 2022

ExiledAjax

I'd encourage everyone to complete the survey this year. Questions are about both City and Football in general.

A pre-warning that it will take you 10 or 15 minutes to complete as a it is pretty wide-ranging and involved. However, if you're concerned about any of the many topics that regularly get brought up on here, this is an opportunity to provide a small piece of feedback directly to the Club and the EFL.

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/2022-efl-supporters-survey-have-your-say/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

It crashed for me a few slides before the end, nothing will come of it anyway, so I wouldn't waste your time.

Thanks for your support but I'll decide how to waste my own time thanks. There's some good stuff in there that can potentially help organisations to steer policy.

People get incredibly hot and bothered on here about anti-social behaviour, cocaine use, finances in football, the role of the EFL, the atmosphere at the Gate, hell some weirdos even care about colourblindness. All of that is covered in the survey and people seem more than happy to waste their time arguing about those topics on here...so why not actually engage with the entities that control this stuff?

• Like 5
  • Flames 2

I completed it. It actually felt as if it was quite well planned and not the usual survey which gives the results the survey wants.

There's plenty of options for criticism, equally for praise, on a varied amount of subjects.

It takes a while but, worth doing in my opinion.

• Like 1

They ask questions I can't answer and I have to choose from strongly disagree to strongly agree when I have no experience or the question is not relevant to me.

Took about 25 minutes. It's too long - I'm sure they will get lots of failed to complete. If they want better engagement they need to be upfront about how long they expect completion to take.

Edited by Sleepy1968
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

They ask questions I can't answer and I have to choose from strongly disagree to strongly agree when I have no experience or the question is not relevant to me.

Took about 25 minutes. It's too long - I'm sure they will get lots of failed to complete. If they want better engagement they need to be upfront about how long they expect completion to take.

I agree. One piece of feedback I'd give them is to divide it into sections. You should then have the option to leave sections irrelevant to you incomplete.

For what it's worth, if I had no experience of something I just selected the neutral option or 3 out of 5.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

I agree. One piece of feedback I'd give them is to divide it into sections. You should then have the option to leave sections irrelevant to you incomplete.

For what it's worth, if I had no experience of something I just selected the neutral option or 3 out of 5.

That's what I did as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ExiledAjax said:

Thanks for your support but I'll decide how to waste my own time thanks. There's some good stuff in there that can potentially help organisations to steer policy.

People get incredibly hot and bothered on here about anti-social behaviour, cocaine use, finances in football, the role of the EFL, the atmosphere at the Gate, hell some weirdos even care about colourblindness. All of that is covered in the survey and people seem more than happy to waste their time arguing about those topics on here...so why not actually engage with the entities that control this stuff?

So if you are colourblind you're a weirdo? Bit insulting. 

• Robin 1

3 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

So if you are colourblind you're a weirdo? Bit insulting. 

Sorry, I thought it was common knowledge on here that I'm an advocate for changes to be made to benefit those with colourblindness. I was trying to be light-hearted. I'm colourblind, I've been working with the Club and other support groups to get some changes done this season and in the future. I appreciate the thought though!

I present to you my credentials.

Edited by ExiledAjax
  • Like 1

Just now, ExiledAjax said:

Sorry, I thought it was common knowledge on here that I'm the main advocate for changes to be made to benefit those with colourblindness. I was trying to be light-hearted. I'm colourblind, I've bene working with the Club and other support groups to get some changes done this season and in the future.

I present to you my credentials.

Apologies I didn't know. 

• Like 1

Finally finished it. Defo took longer than 15 mins even scan reading some of the questions. Like others 3 for neutral answers. Final comment I mentioned the £20 is plenty scheme for away tickets as I have seen nothing about ticket prices in the Crouch report (not that i have read it mind you).

• Like 1