IGNORED

Blackburn Rovers away match day thread

4 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Any team playing us at the moment would be confident, sadly. At least with two late equalisers against Stoke & Fulham, they are not 4 pts closer to us.

They will see us as a great opportunity for 3 points, must win for them, lose and they are finished you would think.

8 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

They're not as confident as I thought they'd be; https://www.brfcs.com/forums/topic/35351-v-bristol-city-h-12322/

Critical game on Saturday, one we have to win, which means we have to do something we haven't done 9 times out of the last 12 and score a goal.

0-0

I'm going for a 1-0 win, we've got to score eventually even if it's a fluke. Derby will be a tougher proposition.

Apologies Jerseybean. I was going to quote you earlier, but didn't and now the system has saved what I started to write.

8 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

Edited by 22A
6 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

If the club were offering an hour and a half in depth interview with Ryley Towler to watch instead of the football, I think I’d go for it. 

A few wheels would have to turn  and a few doors need to be opened for that to happen.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
3 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

... we shall see ...

indeed....but its all about the players performing when they cross the white line and compete with their opposite numbers.

1 minute ago, ExiledAjax said:

Did you agree with Nige when he said that really our formation hasn't changed much through the season? I'm not so sure, but maybe he's talking subtleties that I cannot appreciate.

He said it hadn't changed for a few months (not season).  No, I didn't agree, but if he thinks a front sweeper is part of a back 3, thats his prerogative.

• Like 1