IGNORED

Blackburn Rovers away match day thread

8 hours ago, gl2 said:

Not many would be expecting us to win today, bit of a free hit for us then really with Blackburn expecting to win. Pressure def on them and off us so not impossible that we could surprise them and take all the points. Blackburn 1-2 NP`s Bristol City ? 

Phew! We were holding on for a point at times and then instead of conceding in the last minute we nick one with the worse pass in Joe Williams career, surely he won’t claim an assist for that! The traveling fans deserve huge praise as does Bents for a MotM performance. Thought Cundy and Klose had good games too.
A clean sheet and a victory. That’s made my weekend. 

1 minute ago, billywedlock said:

Well 3 points, a dogged performance for once. Rode our luck of course but well done the defence. Thought Cundy had a great game along with Bents. Wells was bight too , HNM was very poor when he came on. Hey was not champagne , but an away win and clean sheet , we have wanted for ages. Final comment, what a finish from Weimann, that was technically a very very hard goal to score after the Williams total scuff. Well done our fans for that big journey, enjoy the result for your efforts. 

Been plenty of games when we deserved more than we got, so I’ll happily take it.

Pretty much safe now, delighted for Cundy, well done to Bentley for the penalty save & hopefully even the most one eyed will understand what Weimann gives us.

Played RWB for the team then grabs the winner.

1 minute ago, Tafkarmlf said:

Ah, the antagonistic little ***** posts again. 

How very quaint and unusual. 

We weren't great but we win,  so happy days. 

Surprised that then the first thing your post does is attack someone celebrating a win. 

It's pathetic 

Antagonistic? Hahaha! Whatever.  Bitter……

I’ve bought tickets for Tuesday’s match against Barnsley. When I asked how many were sold, I was told it was a very small number. Hopefully this will add to our away support on Tuesday.

I wasn’t at today’s match but sooo hope we can win on Tuesday.

Today has been surreal: the game changed by a last minute goal - incredibly from us - and - a clean sheet for the first time in ages

wow!

• Robin 1
1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

Been plenty of games when we deserved more than we got, so I’ll happily take it.

Pretty much safe now, delighted for Cundy, well done to Bentley for the penalty save & hopefully even the most one eyed will understand what Weimann gives us.

Played RWB for the team then grabs the winner.

Two goals in 2 games from RWB (Scott and now Weimann)

Our new hot position.

Still only 2 goals from defenders all season though  (Baker & Tanner).