IGNORED

Blackburn Rovers away match day thread

Good from Bentley, Klose, Cundy, Atkinson, Dasilva and Wells. Midfield and up front not really firing and Han confirming why he’s been dropped. Thought Weimann generally too far up the pitch and that caused problems down our right, but by being too far up the pitch, he won us the game, so will happily take his gung-ho-ness. Great to a get a clean sheet. 

6 minutes ago, Colemanballs said:

Honestly. You are coming across as a bit of a ****. Can't you just enjoy the win?

I’m enjoying it very much thanks.  It’s fantastic!  Just sick of those who slag the manager off constantly on these pages then  pretending they are ‘happy’.  Thanks for the feedback though ??

Edited by lenred
  • Like 9
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, 22A said:

Apologies Jerseybean. I was going to quote you earlier, but didn't and now the system has saved what I started to write.

It read: ‘I'm going for a 1-0 win, we've got to score eventually even if it's a fluke’. Even if that was a Blackburn view ???

Who ever wrote that can you please let me know tonight’s lottery winning numbers ?

15 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Is that the first away clean sheet since we last went to Blackburn?

Yes.

13 minutes ago, Spike said:

I'm so confused, I'm in work, my phone buzzed to say a late goal, didn't even check it at I assumed the usual happened. Just checked it now and I see a clean sheet and a lay minute winner... for us!! Bloody pigs will be put flying tomorrow but I'm not complaining ?

I was in the kitchen listening/watching to final score on the beeb and heard them say "over to Ewood Park for a very late goal'.

My heart sank, thinking typical City, but then heard “but it’s gone the wrong way for the home team”.

Yes!!!

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, 22A said:

City's win is all down to Tony Mowbray's bad decisions; https://www.brfcs.com/forums/topic/35351-v-bristol-city-h-12322/page/14/#comments

Obviously in the category of “we should be beating these”!

Was Williams trying to shoot? I've seen the replay and I literally don't understand what he wanted to do, looked like he was trying to clear it, at the wrong end of the pitch ?

Obviously pleased the luck went out way for once, especially so late in the game. But I think this is the most annoyed I've been after a win; our team is utterly baffling in its inconsistency.

5 minutes ago, YGBjammy said:

Was Williams trying to shoot? I've seen the replay and I literally don't understand what he wanted to do, looked like he was trying to clear it, at the wrong end of the pitch ?

Same doubt. ? Strange way of kicking the ball but...really effective hehe.

Edited by Dan Robin
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

It read: ‘I'm going for a 1-0 win, we've got to score eventually even if it's a fluke’. Even if that was a Blackburn view ???

Who ever wrote that can you please let me know tonight’s lottery winning numbers ?

Yes.

73, 74, 87. 154, 213, 410