IGNORED

photos from Blackburn,as last we won.

2 hours ago, Never to the dark side said:

P1050708.JPG?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

P1050711.JPG?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Your two best photos John are the skip giving a teamtalk to some wheelie bins and the "Welcome Millwall" sign?!

I'm surprised you didn't go to Mill Hill and not Blackburn station, it's identical to Parson Street, you'd have loved it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

6 minutes ago, Olé said:

Your two best photos John are the skip giving a teamtalk to some wheelie bins and the "Welcome Millwall" sign?!

I'm surprised you didn't go to Mill Hill and not Blackburn station, it's identical to Parson Street, you'd have loved it.

For me, it's all about carpark F.

What a time to be alive.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Olé said:

I had forgotten I actually took a picture of it at about 7 last night after several drinks @Never to the dark side

Feast your eyes on this. Trains to Blackburn on the left, to Preston on the right. Ticket machine out of order.

BE922C57-E80C-4555-A642-91B22C0194C9.thumb.jpeg.25ce0dc4589479303027fdd299c5ca90.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, Olé said:

I had forgotten I actually took a picture of it at about 7 last night after several drinks @Never to the dark side

Feast your eyes on this. Trains to Blackburn on the left, to Preston on the right. Ticket machine out of order.

BE922C57-E80C-4555-A642-91B22C0194C9.thumb.jpeg.25ce0dc4589479303027fdd299c5ca90.jpeg

and the mysterious orange orb ...? ghost of City away wins past ...

I'll try and explain each photo and some of the comments

1)The bin,I was actually trying to take a photo of the stand we were housed in

2) The electric LED wellcome sign showing Millwall should have said Bristol City,nice idea when it works.

3)Mill hill train station its nearer,buts its a fair walk as I have done it a couple of times before,

although the happy chappy on the ticket gates at Blackburn train station didn't seem as if he wanted to be there.

Mill hill would have been better if you did not want to negotiate the ticket gates at Blackburn

but there are more bus's heading to and from Blackburn train station to the ground on their way to Darwen.

5)Fans being moved,I think a lot of clubs are adopting this system.

6)The orange blob is the red signal post at the end of the platform

7)Martin Parr Arnoes Vale can you remind me of what this is about

8)Nigel not being happy with being housed in the upper tier,see reply above. 480 City fans were in attendance

9)QUESTION:What did the dark side fail to get a photos/pictures of?