IGNORED

200th post-match episode of OSIB

Shtanley

5 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Nice one Stan. I love how @Olé always sounds like he resents being there, but always turns up when asked :)

Is Rob.......Ole? ?.............Well darn my breeches!!  He is always my default go to for honest away reviews, which are always far better and more insightful than the party line bollox... Ha!    I love OSIB, it is always my favourite of the 3 main podcast's, long may it thrive and continue to be pheckin irreverent, looking forward to episode 300!

Edited by maxjak
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, The Original OTIB said:

That's not what reactionary means.

Thanks for the correction.

I don't find them to be too reactionary, to either the positive or negative persuasion (i.e. not reverting to a previously-held positive or negative narrative) too quickly.

Is that ok for you?

Yes I could've phrased it better, but I expect you probably could've guessed at what I was getting at instead of indulging in pedantry.

12 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

If they can stay fit this is definitely my first choice as a podcast front 3. 

8 minutes ago, One Team said:

Me too, definitely the best starting three.

Very kind, fitness and fatigue levels rarely allow it happening. All sport related….?

Cant believe it’ll be 5 years this year tbf. Stan probably won’t admit it but he’s put a real shift in to get OSIB to where it is now. Pleasure to have a played the smallest of roles, come a long way from the second episode all huddled around one microphone - with the help of Instagram & LinkedIn DM’s for the Cider With’s ??

Edited by petehinton
  • Like 6

23 minutes ago, Bernard Lerring said:

Thanks for the correction.

I don't find them to be too reactionary, to either the positive or negative persuasion (i.e. not reverting to a previously-held positive or negative narrative) too quickly.

Is that ok for you?

Yes I could've phrased it better, but I expect you probably could've guessed at what I was getting at instead of indulging in pedantry.

The word does not mean what you think it does. If you are content with your use then so be it. I certainly make mistakes but am always glad to learn. Each to their own.

21 hours ago, The Original OTIB said:

The word does not mean what you think it does. If you are content with your use then so be it. I certainly make mistakes but am always glad to learn. Each to their own.

Except you didn't teach. You just posted a condescending reply and then doubled up on the condescension.

• Like 1