IGNORED

Barnsley away match day thread

2 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

It's personnel that has to change whether the Manager stays or not because over half of them literally don't have two consecutive decent 45's in them even. It's not coaching, they just don't have the concentration levels needed at the higher levels of the game.

Im really starting to wonder if it is ALL down to the players. Im genuinely of the opinion that another manager would probably get a bit more out of them and would probably  shore us up at the back a bit at the very least.

Edited by bris red
  • Like 1
Just now, bris red said:

Im really starting to wonder if it is ALL down to the players. Im genuinely of the opinion that another manager would probably get a bit more out of them and would provable shore us up at the back a bit at the very least.

That group of players, whoever is manager, will be relegated by Christmas next season if serious reinforcements are not brought in.

• Like 3
  • Flames 1
1 minute ago, Denbury Red said:

We seem so determined to pass pass pass when in recent years teams that have done really well in the championship have run and attacked with pace - Leeds, Norwich, Wolves etc

Why can’t we attack with pace??

Bristol Wine Bars have a lot to answer for!

• Haha 1
Just now, Numero Uno said:

That group of players, whoever is manager, will be relegated by Christmas next season if serious reinforcements are not brought in.

Yep.

Im happy to criticise the management but I have so little faith in this squad that i do t believe there is that much room for improvement 

Just now, BasSavage88 said:

I just can't believe for someone who I'm.assuming has watched football for 20plus years thinks this isn't down to coaching. 

Genuinely shocks me how deluded you and others are that Pearson is a good coach 

Genuinely shocks me how you read that I said Pearson is a good coach. Point me to where I said that? Players making individual error after error is largely down to players playing at a level they cannot cope with....................

• Like 1
Just now, BasSavage88 said:

Just now, Numero Uno said:

Genuinely shocks me how you read that I said Pearson is a good coach. Point me to where I said that? Players making individual error after error is largely down to players playing at a level they cannot cope with....................

The setting up of matches and changes during matches are ******* mental and completely down to Pearson and then of course the post match tear down of them all.