IGNORED

Barnsley away match day thread

2 minutes ago, Finley_Smith10 said:

Are players are such f**nies. Never known anything like it 

Injuries an Injury. The issue is once you have a shit medical team, the damage is likely already done - comes down to if they're recurring (Williams) or not (Jay, touch wood).

3 minutes ago, Spike said:

Our chances aren't the issue, in 38 games we conceded 67 goals, averages out at 1.76 goals a game conceded. Fair to say we can create all the chances we want but being as we have the third highest goals per game conceded in the league and the next the team with the 4th highest has conceded 9 less goals than us says it all. 

I can see the positives Pearson has created, the issue is that until he has the chance to bring in a right back and organise the defence we're going to be awful at defending. That said the corner defending is inexcusable, the right back position has no impact on that at all. 

I don't know what the issue with the defending is. Kalas has been in our team when the defence was solid, Klose is arguably the best CB we've got and yet we're league one standard when it comes to our defending. I'm actually concerned at this point that we're probably one of the favourites to go down next season if things don't change for the better in our defence. 

If you can find positives in Pearson, you have looked too hard

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Numero Uno said:

If we bring him in I'm done tbh. Had a guts full of short termism at this club. Besides all Colin likes to do is spend other people's money and we don't have much tbh.

All managers like to spend other peoples’ money

• Flames 1