IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion at home match day thread

Big tall attackers up against our well drilled defence what could possibly go wrong......could well get smashed today but then again we could stand and fight nah.....smashing time ahead.

WBA will be still thinking prem chance still, we will be thinking wtf do we do at corners/free kicks and long throws ?

13 minutes ago, East Londoner said:

Missing today as having a colonoscopy this morning, jury is still out as to whether my bowels or city’s defence will have the more uncomfortable afternoon 

Been there done that, best of luck with it....you may thank them later ?

11 minutes ago, 22A said:

Some depressing posts in this thread, but:- Many WBA fans are writing off this season "Only 10% chance of making the play offs" etc.

http://westbrom.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=4cc549c32ad47e92606d13d821eb858e&topic=26723.100

As much as 10%!? Optimism alive amd well in West Bromwich.

No idea how this game will go tbh. Could be anything from a low quality 0-0 to a nervy 1-0 win for us or a 5-0 thrashing with WBA queuing up to score.

8 minutes ago, RedM said:

I can’t make my mind up if it’s going to be one of our ‘shock win’ days or the usual 4 nil thrashing my them * 

* I have no idea how many times they have put 4 past us but it just feels like that’s the standard score.

Quite a few since the turn of the century. No 4-0s though, if that's any comfort. 

Screenshot_20220319-081429_Chrome.jpg

Edited by ExiledAjax
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Offside said:

I just really hope City put up a decent fight in front of our supporters. That game v Brum was hideous. 

The defeat and display against Brum were totally down to NPs call to play Sam Bell at RB in a flat back four. Shockingly bad judgement.

Still agree we need to at least give it a go today, even if we do end up well beaten.

Edited by old_eastender
1 hour ago, sticks 1969 said:

Cant decide on which child to bring to get a players shirt 

the younger one who is more cute 

the older one that can run faster

⬇️⬇️⬇️

1 hour ago, East Londoner said:

Missing today as having a colonoscopy this morning, jury is still out as to whether my bowels or city’s defence will have the more uncomfortable afternoon 

⬇️⬇️⬇️

1 hour ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Bringing any of your kids to watch Bristol City is a form of child abuse and I for one will be reporting you ? 

Otib at its finest ??????

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Flames 1