IGNORED

Sports Psychologist?

East Londoner

10 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Look I said what I said. Some seem to think because someone posts some spreadsheets that an opinion is more valid than others. I remember when dave was first posting on here now it is like he is some mecca of football information. If he was that good the club would employ him and we would not be in the mess we are in. Hell other day he said he is impressed with Gould. **** me we don‘t think Bristol City’s CEO can spout some shit to some basic “fanalyst?” The club is a mess and davefevs trying to bully other posters ain‘T gonna fly with me. I don’t care how many graphs he posts

Who took a piss in your cornflakes?

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Why hasn’t anyone else thought of thought,Uri Geller can make a ball move at the last minute so let’s get him involved as well 

Too right, let’s spend the summer throwing everything at it then next season we do everything the same as this, except the last few minutes and we’ll be in the play offs.

1 hour ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Behave,this isn’t a war they are coming back from Its bloody football,just like at the start of last season when we scoring goals late on it happens and that’s it ,do your bloody job which is defending 

Successful teams deploy one. I’m perfectly aware football and war are different, I’m also aware that the club should do things that improve results. 

1 hour ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Sounds good to me,I’m going down town to pick the ugliest bird about and chat her up and then go back to the wife  being grateful 

Funnily enough, Mrs JJ's teeth is also going down town to pick the ugliest guy.........,......:D

3 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Who are these successful teams may I ask 

Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea all use one. Many others too but I don’t have time to do a club by club breakdown. The way I see it; look at some of the money we’ve wasted on salaries of late. One less Gustav Engvall gets us a psychologist. And if it isn’t a psychological issue @Lrrr, then I’ll hold my hands up and say experiment failed. But the cost to risk ratio means it’s surely bonkers not to try?

Just now, BCFCGav said:

Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea all use one. Many others too but I don’t have time to do a club by club breakdown. The way I see it; look at some of the money we’ve wasted on salaries of late. One less Gustav Engvall gets us a psychologist. And if it isn’t a psychological issue @Lrrr, then I’ll hold my hands up and say experiment failed. But the cost to risk ratio means it’s surely bonkers not to try?

Bloody hell cmon mate,if Chelsea Liverpool or Man City had Chris Martin up front they wouldn’t be winning shit,likewise if they had our back four,you can’t honestly be thinking a psychologist would sort our problems out,Man United also have one but doesn’t seem to be working to well

17 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Your mother but that got me going

Charming

But unless the poster is a sport psychologist its not exactly their area of expertise to claim the team has ptsd in overtime etc and talks like they're some sort of mystic meg whose automatically correct.

Whereas you clearly seem to have an issue/axe to grind with fevs, to criticise someone for analysing City to a greater depth than most, their opinion is valid because they talk well not because of what they do. Also the club listens to him more than most on this forum with regards to your jibe about if he was so good the club would employ him. Then to accuse him of bullying over a simple comment shows your issue as well.

33 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Look I said what I said. Some seem to think because someone posts some spreadsheets that an opinion is more valid than others. I remember when dave was first posting on here now it is like he is some mecca of football information. If he was that good the club would employ him and we would not be in the mess we are in. Hell other day he said he is impressed with Gould. **** me we don‘t think Bristol City’s CEO can spout some shit to some basic “fanalyst?” The club is a mess and davefevs trying to bully other posters ain‘T gonna fly with me. I don’t care how many graphs he posts

Wow.

Really no need for any of your posts that you’ve attached me with tonight.

Glad you got it off your chest.

3 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Charming

But unless the poster is a sport psychologist its not exactly their area of expertise to claim the team has ptsd in overtime etc and talks like they're some sort of mystic meg whose automatically correct.

Whereas you clearly seem to have an issue/axe to grind with fevs, to criticise someone for analysing City to a greater depth than most, their opinion is valid because they talk well not because of what they do. Also the club listens to him more than most on this forum with regards to your jibe about if he was so good the club would employ him. Then to accuse him of bullying over a simple comment shows your issue as well.

The club don’t listen to him at all because he is a fan not an analyst. The poster expressed his opinion if not the best wording and had a “fanaylst” basically tell him his opinion is shit.  I am walking away from this conversation now though and hope everyone else can too

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Wow.

Really no need for any of your posts that you’ve attached me with tonight.

Glad you got it off your chest.

Don’t try and take the high road because you have no life and try to crunch championship stats. You were out of line and bullying. I can get more off my chest next away day. Oh wait you won’t be there. You watch **** all and come off as some ******* expert because you read a book. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

The club don’t listen to him at all because he is a fan not an analyst. The poster expressed his opinion if not the best wording and had a “fanaylst” basically tell him his opinion is shit.  I am walking away from this conversation now though and hope everyone else can too

You got it wrong, I didn’t tell @Tafkarmlf her opinion is shit. Far from it.

But for whatever reason, you then decide to go on a complete “slagging” of me….not very nice really Joe….but then you decide after firing lots of shot, that you’ll run off and everyone else ought to too.  Nice touch, ya.

2 minutes ago, Tafkarmlf said:

Hi Dave, I've emailed regarding a few things over time regarding the club, to date had no response whatsoever, not even an acknowledgement that emails have been received. 

So when I say no one listens, then in my experience, they haven't. 

-----------

To who ever said about ptsd and war. Whilst it is prevalent amongst ex forces ptsd and cptsd are not just caused by war. 

They're caused by repeated and prolonged exposure to trauma. 

Performing in front of thousands of fans each week, trapped on a pitch and repeating the same thing over and over would certainly qualify for prolonged and persistent repetitive trauma. 

Really decent and clear explanation here about it 

https://www.rethink.org/advice-and-information/about-mental-illness/learn-more-about-conditions/post-traumatic-stress-disorder-ptsd/

I hope that clarifies things for a few people. 

Well that’s a shame.  Thanks for replying.

7 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Don’t try and take the high road because you have no life and try to crunch championship stats. You were out of line and bullying. I can get more off my chest next away day. Oh wait you won’t be there. You watch **** all and come off as some ******* expert because you read a book. 

Hahaha.

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

You got it wrong, I didn’t tell @Tafkarmlf her opinion is shit. Far from it.

But for whatever reason, you then decide to go on a complete “slagging” of me….not very nice really Joe….but then you decide after firing lots of shot, that you’ll run off and everyone else ought to too.  Nice touch, ya.

I’m going on a hunch here, a New York cops gut feeling if you will…

I don’t think joe is your biggest fan…

There, I said it, it’s out there. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Hahaha.

Hahaha.

11 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Oh well, at least he comes off as intelligent, informed and courteous. Have nice evenings, everyone.