IGNORED

Throw ins

Oldland2

2 minutes ago, Laner said:

I get that, but who chooses? Being the home team and without Kalas, I'd have said "no" to them today.

Just guessing here but Semenyo took a few of the long throws at Blackburn, and had a decent throw on him too. I don’t think he used a towel, maybe as it wasn’t available for him. Obviously we didn’t get a chance to see if this was going to be his role today, but maybe the towels were provided for him and as per the rules for the opposition too.

Just now, Waconda said:

Yep has to be for identical for both teams.

Didn't we get into trouble earlier in the season for "forgetting" to put out towels for the opposition ? 

We certainly had an opposing manager moan about us not doing equally.  Can’t remember which manager it was.

1 hour ago, Laner said:

I get that, but who chooses? Being the home team and without Kalas, I'd have said "no" to them today.

Its discussed between the teams when team sheets are exchanged, it has to be mentioned then. I know one EFL team this season when it wasn't discussed and their opponents had their kitman walk round and put towels out had a coach go round the pitch and collect them back in and hide them.

• Haha 2