IGNORED

NP not at all happy with the officiating

Mr Popodopolous

Well just sort of Carey's on with the total poor ref. standards all season  I not able to to more that 15 or do games a season these days but what I have seen of the refs. This season has surprised me that I have not been asked to leave the ground yet at my torrent of abuse their standards deserve .

• Confused 4

10 hours ago, CiderJar said:

He could have rolled about on the pitch before the match. That would've flattened the surface nicely. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, Tafkarmlf said:

Seen the goal a few times on the highlights, who was meant to be offside ( as in which of the wba attackers) 

Is it the one who passed to Reach, Livermore. 

Not seeing it from replays, anyone got any better views?? 

The ball from outside the box into Livermore, Livermore just offside.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tafkarmlf said:

Seen the goal a few times on the highlights, who was meant to be offside ( as in which of the wba attackers) 

I don’t think that is one we can moan about, he was level or very close to it.

For all those that moan about VAR then you have to accept officials not getting close one’s correct every time. Yesterdays decision is just one we have to accept, even if it was wrong which I don’t think it was. 

• Like 3

Fans of every club whinge and moan about the refereeing in every league. Hell…I can remember playing 40+years ago and we’d all criticise the ref after the game especially if we’d lost - it’s no different these days.

The problem I have is when managers are fined for slagging off the officials.Nige was fined £5k recently after saying the officials weren’t fit to referee park football…….……..:rofl2br:

The PGMOL are way too precious and see themselves as above everything else in football.

20 minutes ago, grifty said:

I thought the referee was quite fair yesterday. Literally any touch by either team and he blew up for a free kick. Some bizarre decisions.

IMO it was a penalty, and didn’t look offside for the second.

I said the same thing yesterday, consistently blew for any contact 

25 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

For all those that moan about VAR then you have to accept officials not getting close one’s correct every time. Yesterdays decision is just one we have to accept, even if it was wrong which I don’t think it was. 

I don’t moan about VAR so I think I have a right to moan about the linesman. Livermore’s boot was offside when the pass was made.

But then again, if there was VAR Bentley would probably have been sent off for punching their player in the face.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

He could have rolled about on the pitch before the match. That would've flattened the surface nicely. 

Bravo sir.

When things don't go his way he's a ridiculous, whingeing excuse of a man.

Does he really need endless Fergietime to defeat the mighty BCFC??? Plenty of other teams haven't this season. Tw**.

He's been there 5 minutes but he's already feeling the pressure, he's already reaching for the excuses because he's had zero impact since getting that job. Being useless but retaining a sense of "but I played for Man United" entitlement is not a good mix.

Bring on the cabbage throwers.  

Please make sure your aim is true, Baggies. 

Edited by Merrick's Marvels
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, grifty said:

I thought the referee was quite fair yesterday. Literally any touch by either team and he blew up for a free kick. Some bizarre decisions.

IMO it was a penalty, and didn’t look offside for the second.

As a big critic of refs, I thought he was fair and consistent yesterday.  The Lino on the LS side missed 3 offsides and gave throw-ins the wrong way.

12 hours ago, CiderJar said:

I expected a lot more from WBA?   Bruce at 61 years old, should know better than to make sad sack excuses for a team that are poorly organised, and lacking quality.  To blame the pitch, is just a desperate attempt to excuse his and the teams shortcomings?   See you next season Brucie Bonus.........if u are still in a job?

41 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

It is a funny thing VAR is a leveler. If you are a toenail/offside you are deemed to be clear and obviously offside, but its the peons that get you. Everyone reviewed how many goals would that have given (or cost us)

A Peon is a Spanish American unskilled farm labourer, according to my Dictionary............Is that what you meant?   As i didn't see any on the pitch?    Unskilled?....Yep   Spanish American Labourers?...No   ?

1 hour ago, maxjak said:

A Peon is a Spanish American unskilled farm labourer, according to my Dictionary............Is that what you meant?   As i didn't see any on the pitch?    Unskilled?....Yep   Spanish American Labourers?...No   ?

You maybe right. Of course spell check changed penos 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

As a big critic of refs, I thought he was fair and consistent yesterday.  The Lino on the LS side missed 3 offsides and gave throw-ins the wrong way.

I thought, as with several this season he started well and spiralled downwards from there. very poor last 20 minutes.

3 hours ago, Tafkarmlf said:

Livermore was offside by about 1yrd, when he passed it to goal scorer, also stated by experts on Quest

Not quite sure how the ref didn't give a foul on Dasilva when he got steamrollered by the West Brom player, especially after all the soft free kicks he gave prior to that.

Not quite sure how he awarded a goal kick when a defender blatantly headed the ball out for a corner.

With the penalty shouts from both ends, I don't think the ref was fair at all.

5 hours ago, Davefevs said:

The ball from outside the box into Livermore, Livermore just offside.

Just watched on EFL goals with Colin Murray - it wasn’t just offside - it was clearly offside. Another poor decision by officials who are supposed to be professionals!!

Poor poor yet again!!

22 hours ago, BCFCGav said:

Soft penalty for them, no penalty for us, and then an offside leveller. Balances out my ass. Why always us?

Soft penalty?   Have you ever been punched solidly in yer Puss?.................it was 100 % A penalty.    Bents got it wrong, unfortunately, if it was the other way round, we would crying out for a spot kick?